Friday, May 16, 2008

*I am 20*

I am finally 20 now!I wanna say a big big THANKSS to everyone who made it an effort for my birthday..no matter you sms-ed me,you celebrated with me,you called me,you MSN-messaged me,you comment me in friendster and facebook,thanks!

I can say,this is my most memorable birthday so far!**Thanks again**



Thanks--to my 15+ college mates!Thanks for organizing this birthday party in MSN *laughs* while we were supposed to study hard for our final!I had my first time clubbing in Scarlet.First time having Tequila.First time hanging out til early morning with you all.You all are wonderful..

Thanks--to William,thanks for DUI LAM-ing me in the club,and yet i was dizzy but still awake!

Thanks--to the gals for the lovely bear,BIG colorful lollipop,keychain and manicure thingy!=)

Thanks--to everyone there who drank with me!



Thanks--to my Chilling gang!=) I had my first Italiannies,first flaming lamborgini!Although some babes couldn't come to my birthday celebration,some not around some busy some in overseas,it's ok,i was damn happy ed!Cause having you all around is the happiest thing in my life.

Thanks--to Angel and Kelvin to come so far to celebrate with me.


Thanks--to Chin who bought me a present because at first she thought she couldn't attend my celebration,so she bought it to me.I love the bag!


Thanks--to Li-wei,Wey,Alex and Richard to continue second round with me in Sanctuary.

Thanks--to Alex who asked the DJ in sanctuary to wish me happy birthday while clubbing halfway.

Thanks--to the babes for the eye shadow and the legging.thx thx.




~me with the gay partners-Alex and Richard lame head~


~me lan si-ing~


My favourite album cover~the lovely hottttt girls of the night~


~the sweet couple..all the best in UK,Kelvin!Thanks for coming~


~All of us outside laundry~

~the flaming lamborgini!Seriously I was nervous that time~


~me after drinking the lambo~still sober~


Thanks--to Kok Hong and Guan Chyau who brought me out to have A&W birthday eve! =) I will be alone at home without their invitation for my birthday!!THANKS!The food was nice..


Thanks--to my cousins in Wong Kok ss2.I celebrated with 1 of my cousin's friend as well.Same month same day same birthday!


~my cousin baked it herself.Our name were there~


~me with my big head brother~
.
.
Thanks--to EVERYONE who sms-ed me!thanks..i feel blessed..
Thanks--to those who sms-ed me from overseas too.Thanks Jmin Keat,Babe Teng.
Thanks--to EVERYONE who wished me in Friendster,MSN and Facebook.
Thanks--to my Babe Teng*luv luv* and Jern Hei who called me from Australia for the birthday wishes! =)
Thanks--to Kok Hong who voice messaged me with his WARMEST and SOFTEST voice on earth in birthday song.I CRIED!
Thanks--to Ah bian and my college friends who sang birthday song to me in phone call.
Thanks--to Li en,Sook Onn and Xiao Chen for the bed sheet set.love it!
Thanks--to Luen Hong and Nick for the wishes.
Thanks--to my Daddy for the Levis Jeans!
.
.
.
.
THANKS THANKS THANKS!
My quote of life---"I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU ALL!"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sui po, pls take off da sweet couple photo! yuckzzz~!!!

and, u looks so hot with da white dress, so pretty, gorgeous!

wooo, so good, 3rounds celebration! jealousy!!!

anyway, nie, hapi burfday again! old lo ~ old lo~~

one more thing, wat gay partner - alex! ahhahaha!! i just realise! =p

winnie said...

It's true la..they are gay partners!Anyway thanks again! =) no nid take off the pic la..so sweeeeet!

Jade W. said...

*laughs* nie...u post "my laundry man" pic there too!hahahaa...

yup, they are officially gay partners edi. =P

nie, glad u enjoyed urself ! (:

Anonymous said...

*~ w i n n i e ~* GOODBYE seems to be the hardest word.. says:
wat take off ur pic la

*~ w i n n i e ~* GOODBYE seems to be the hardest word.. says:
take ur butt

come la, come la, take my butt la, so heavy and big, sad nia ~ wei, sui po, take off da pic la, so ugly, later kev saw ur blog, sure he burn ur house! hahah! kiddin! hmm, i feel tat, scarlet nite more pretty! i like u wear like tat! hehe! then italiennies nite looks gorgeous, like miss thousand gold!

winnie said...

liwei:haha yea!YOUR laundry MAN was there,right beside you..to protect u..

angel:dun put as anonymous la ok..i know it's u,anyway thanks for praising..but i am not Miss Thousand Gold..=.=

Anonymous said...

if im coming back...
i dun care when is it..
u guyz muz celebrate my brithday in advance or later wit me..
I DONT CARE...
*cry*

Anonymous said...

sure la SHA GUA teng!it's a golden opportunity if u r coming back ok?we SURE celebrate ur birthday with u! :)

Anonymous said...

yoyoyo..
i come late....
haha...
a lot of crazy photo..
but anyway...
as long i still look nice..
wuahahahahah....
kidding....

-cs- said...

OMG, now only i realised alex is gay...

p/s:*no wonder he grabbed my arse so hard last time*

-cs-

Vicious said...

oi what gay partners? lol
cs- you siad your ass itchy wert..thats why i grab it so hard..
and shit..no one saw me go to the dj until the dj announce it..im so sad

Anonymous said...

bakanie, so sad tat i din join this party~
haiz
c tat pic, u really enjoy on it
i think u hv a wonderful bday this year:)

Anonymous said...

i wan twister fries and secret recipe cake....>< and cheese! xD *Happpppyyyy Birthhhdayyyyy* ^^

Anonymous said...

CS:hey i was just kidding man..dun be too serious about it..alex is a straight guy!

alex:aiyo saja kidding ni..but i was happy la u asked the DJ to wish me..thx again!

meiyan:i know u went bec kampung,it's ok! :)

sista:hahaha..fat fat fat!anyway thanks my dear sis!