Monday, October 22, 2007

kill me please!!!


I am working as a tuition teacher at a day care centre currently..i nearly commit suicide after listened to something like this....

1st case:
顏x洪﹕月老師早安﹗
顏x洪﹕謝謝月老師﹗再見月老師﹗
i thought my ears got problems..so i asked him...
我﹕你說什麼﹖再說一次。。
顏x洪﹕再見月老師﹗
我﹕什麼月老師﹖
顏x洪﹕月亮的月咯﹗

excuse me!...my surname is YE not YUE ah!葉﹗葉子的葉﹗﹗since then my colleagues call me ah moon ah moon til now....one of them even set my name as ah moon in their phone book!

2nd case:
陳x賢﹕葉老師葉老師﹗我有東西要問你﹗
我﹕什麼東西﹖
陳x賢﹕我想問你噢。。你現在才30多歲而已啊﹖﹖(WTF...)

HARLO!! i was just 9 years old when u were born ok?n i was just studying secondary school when u just started ur primary standard 1!!Do i look very old?i look very old meh??!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... laugh til faint.. ah mooon~~~!!!! 三十岁的月老师!(angel)

Anonymous said...

童言童语,
听过,笑过就好啦!
:)
月老师,儿童节快乐

Anonymous said...

angel:i really wanna faint lo tat moment!it's like someone calling u aunty..
teng:omg...another 1 calling me yue lao shi...haha!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... i noe da taste... haiyo.. 小孩子嘛,童言无忌!(安娇!=p 是twins 阿娇的娇,不是香蕉的蕉!)

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!
30 years old..haha..
so funny... (Li)

Anonymous said...

哈哈...太搞笑了!!!不好意思..那么迟才发现你的BLOG TIM..小孩子是很诚实又坦白的...这小孩很可爱..可能你的服装影响到的..不要生气啦..月老师..可是..30岁..避免太老了..哈哈..不过还好你提醒..那下次我开始教补习时,我要穿年轻一点!!!