Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy birthday to my hero!


13 of nov is my super hero's big birthday...ya my daddy's 50th birthday!
yea..50th..time flies like a rocket..
So me n my bro decided to bring him to DRAGON-i at one u to hav dinner.



hungry me waiting for the food...


my tasty 三鮮炒飯 (with ham,shrimp n fish)


me n my sis shared this...duno wat wat mango sago..this thing costed us 10 bucks ok..


鍋貼﹗﹗

哥哥介紹的奶皇包。。不錯吃﹗
這是它的陷料。。
happy dad n happy mom with 兵馬佣 and super full stomach..(tat sculpture is quite scary)
i forgot to capture other food before we ate them.But we stil ate very happily cause we really seldom celebrate birthday at shopping mall.After tat we went shopping n bought our things,then dad said:"今天是我的生日還是你們的生日啊﹖"my funny dad..
i would say,my dad is the best n greatest dad in the world.
he wont get angry easily and always teach us a lot of things with his smile on his face,
i remember he taught me Maths n Eng very patiently while i was crying madly cause i didn't know how to solve it,
he even sent me sms during my birthday,n he gave me support when i face some obstacles.
i would say,my dad is also like a joker,
as my friends know,he always smiles n jokes with them,
he brings happiness to my family.
i would say,my dad is a sweet n romantic husband,
i remember tat when dad n mom visited me at National Service camp,my mom complained tat she was very hot,(tat stupid camp is really hot!)suddenly my dad took an umbrella out n flipped it to get some wind for my mom,in front of everybody,
my camp mates even jealous about my dad n mom,they said tat they r the sweetest husband n wife!
not every husband wil do such thing to their wife lo,especially married men.
he always asks my mom to go to everywhere,if my mom doesn't want,he wil pretend to lao gai,
he wil hold my mom's hand while walking,n even ours.
i would say,my dad is a super healthy dad,
he goes jogging,goes for QI GONG,doesn't smoke n drink,plays badminton,
n he doesn't look like he is 50 years old!
i would say,my dad is the best singer in my heart,
though he is not as talented as those singers,but i feel warm listen to him,
this is why i love oldies songs too like Casablanca,Yesterday once more,etc..
dad..i dun wan anything,just hope tat u wil be healthy all the time,sorry if i have done anything tat made u disappointed,i wil try my best to take care of u when u r old..
i love u!

6 comments:

hedwig elaine said...

haha... your dad is so sporting! hehe... very modern oh... and romantic too!

Anonymous said...

lol...
happy birthday to uncle as well...

Anonymous said...

wah!!!
so sweet ler...
anyway,happy belated birthday to uncle..

Anonymous said...

wah!!!
so sweet ler...
anyway,happy belated birthday to uncle..(Li)

Anonymous said...

i wan to eat too,,
anyway..happy birthday..

Anonymous said...

elaine:ya..he doesn't look old right?
teng,li n chin:oh thanks!my baba said thank kiu..=)