Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am back..

Finally..i am back here..actually i and my gang of friends did quite a lot of activities recently but just..laziness is my biggest enemy.

It is the last day of 2007..for CHINESE.As u all know..it is called nian 30 wan.Most of the chinese will go back to their hometown to have reunion dinner.As a gathering for those who havent met their beloved parents and relatives for a long time.Or even once a year.About my dearies..one in penang,two in johor..hmm.

For me?haha.Both of my hometown are so near.It only takes 1 hour and the other 1 takes 30 to 35 minutes to reach.You know...rawang and kuala selangor.

So call me out when you are free..i will be at home most of the time..and let's gamble!^^













Lastly..HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha im here!!...Happy Chinese New Year wor...i wan angpaooo!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

omg...
finally u posted something here...
or not "zap lap" soon... :p

winnie said...

i am here..i am always here..dont hesitate to view my blog..i will update it oftenly now..