Monday, March 31, 2008

hot hot hot!

The weather in Malaysia nowadays...very very abnormal..

Sometimes it's very cold..rain heavily everyday..

After that,back to sunny day.

But it's not sunny at all!

It's SUPER SUPER SUNNY!

Just back from fetching sister to tuition can drive me crazy already..

You can actually feel the sunlight penetrates into your skin,your epidermis,your pore..

And kill your cells.

Even though i switched the aircond to the max temperature,

I was sweating like hell..

So moody and lazy to do anything..

Me and Baka Meiyan were complaining about the hot weather to each other in MSN,

And we talked about ice kacang ABC!Even discussed about 星光幫的盧學睿's english name--AFALEAN..we translated it into mandarin,and it turned out to be 阿花蓮﹐阿法連﹐阿蓮﹐阿法戀..haha..how stupid and cute.

SO HOT!!

But not bad too.. i can sweat..

Fatty cells + fatty acids + glycerol

Go away!

Bare with me..the heat is killing me..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me be d 1st to reply u..muahahah~~is really super duper hot ma...make my pc oso sot sot..sumore "lao gai" infront of me, after i on my aircond and fan, it diam dy..OMG!!
afalean...so funny la...haha~
macam very kampung neh...XD

Anonymous said...

ok...
don't simply discuss my 2nd bf name la... AFALEAN is so cool ok?
haha

Jade W. said...

walauu...u're sitting in the car u also feel hot? i need to WALK to college almost everyday from the stupid train station lehhh!!!!

Anonymous said...

meiyan:haha!ur pc coooool!terus diam when u on aircond..

sokteng:It is very funny..teng...AFALEAN!i never heard this name before seriously.And..you like xiao mei one ka?

wei-wei:yea hor..pity you everyday walk to coll..rmb to apply some sunblock or bring umbrella..ella..

Anonymous said...

of cox...
he is my 2nd bf..
the weather here is so damn cold la...
10 - 12 degree nia...
freezing

Anonymous said...

hey....
ya...very hot ler...
but yesterday night very cold....
i didnt on my aircon...eventhough fan.......
"samuiiii"

and the name...look like a buddist name....wuahaha..

Anonymous said...

teng:Wow..look like it's getting cold there..think of me and you will feel warm! :)

chin2:Chin..miss you la..where r u?

Anonymous said...

nie,my pc memang sot jo..haihz...
sui po tian, u dont "wat dat" ar..yr 2nd boyfd wo....but he memang very cute neh~~d name so special..AFALEAN..haha~~

Anonymous said...

yea...surely will think of u all..
then i will feel warm.. :D