Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This time is from Australia


Postcard!!!


This is from teng,all the way from Adelaide,south of Australia.Got this last week ago but was too busy dealing with assignment,exam and presentation,so it is late to be here.sorry,dear.Like i said my friends are all lovely.you wont regret having them.


"Babies...miss me not?I'm doing fine here,no worry k?Hope you guys are doing fine as well.Australia turning to autumn ed,so the weather is so cold.Food is not really that nice,is all fast food.Normally my housemate will cook himself.The thing here is so freaking expensive but shirt is cheap.I think it is because of the season clearance.U bought few dress here...Haha....will show you all when i get back to Malaysia.I miss you all so much.I got homesick...i wanna fly back to Malaysia.Still haven't got Internet connection in my house yet...so X on9 and talk to you all. Hope can get it fix soon.wanna catch up with you all.Thats all for now...take care.."


Glad that she is fine over there.Unlike the 1st week.Cant wait for u to come back and tell us everything bout ur life there.


Omg..season clearance..dress!I am sure gonna be crazy if............



We all miss you too..teng =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dino teng sen u a postcard!! T.T
haha..glad to know tat she's doin good there!! =)

Anonymous said...

i forgot..like i said..busyyyyyy..and i was extremely tired...=S

Anonymous said...

mei yew wey...tat postcard is for all of u k? :D
nie will show u guyz le..no worry..
:D omg...when i get back to Malaysia..SLAP me plz..cox i bought a lot of dress here..SHIT...
aahaha...