Wednesday, April 30, 2008

coco banana


Last week,got an SMS from Angel Low..it sounds like this "hey this friday wanna go clubbing?ah bian asked de.Dunno where to club yet.KL area."

Next SMS..soon appeared on my hp screen..from Angel Low too.."I am here to INFORM you all,not asking for opinions to go clubbing..this friday!Anything can ask ah bian!"

Since it's been a long time didn't meet both of these Kedah friends from Keat Hwa school band,so me,pek li and wey went clubbing and met them up!

So we set a new club called Coco Banana,located at Sunway Pyramid.Drove to go clubbing for the first time ever!Somemore all girls,only 3 girls because Alex went to Redang,Mei Yan had a date with her lovely family,and li-wei said that she wanna study wor....(actually she wanted to go so badly)

Reasons why we went clubbing although there were only 3 of us:

  • to try out a new clubbing place--Coco Banana at sunway pyramid
  • to meet up angel and ah bian---long time didn't see them.
  • li said she wanna relax herself..stress.


This Coco Banana looks very nice outside,and also the entrance,like a colourful tunnel.We paid RM35 and a glass of beer to go in.When i first entered the club,i suddenly missed Maison so so much,i missed Goldfish,then i missed my dear teng.


me,angel(she went there with her bf),wey and pek li.Angel was Keat Hwa school band's conductor.All grown up!

Quite many people,quite crowded.The club is clean and tidy.Maybe it is new.My college friend said that this club looks quite alike with Singapore's clubs.Full with lights around.Then we met up with bian and his MMU friends,we met ahpinko too.He had become more handsome and slim.Got a hot sexy girl approached him to get his number!woohoo...


me and yeoh sang ye..ah bian..Keat Hwa school band's band leader.Studying at MMU currently.

The Dance floor was packed and full with people.Quite similar to Maison's,the DJ stage is beside the dance floor.But i just don't like their DJ and the music!They played the whole song instead of edit and cut 1.


Then i realised that,the songs were a bit different after dancing for a while.They changed the music from Hip Hop R&B to those kinda techno and tranze music!!It is quite irritating for me.It is too noisy,and no melody.Then they changed it back at about 2 am.


All of us..wey was taking this photo.

Anyway,while we were dancing halfway on the dance floor,there was a bian tai stalker came near us and stood behind angel and wey.He wanna approach both of them.I noticed him but i dino wat he wanna do.He kept looking at us,then he came next to me and..shake hand with me.....!!=(
After that,all of us went to Murni at ss2 to have supper.About 5 something,we went back home happily.

# Not to say it's a nice place to go clubbing,not really that happening though. #
# Teng,we will bring u to this club once you are back here,just to have a look,cause Goldfish is the best. #
# Li-wei,it's called Coco Banana,not Copacabana. *

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..clubbing again neh
can c tat u all are so enjoy o

Anonymous said...

yea..we quite enjoy the night coz we din meet for long time..yan we go clubbing next time k?dun FFK..

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

lolx...
copacabana...i reali luff my ass out tho...liwei ar liwei...
hmm..told u guyz..maison always the BEST ma..:D cox goldfish *kam yu* is there to rocks the maison...
anyway...i wana go murni eat "claypot rat noodle"..

Jade W. said...

nie... *siGh* must u mention that i want to go SO BADLY ?! argh! u guys go out clubbing & liu zai, while me at home "liu" my stupid books !!

tian...NOT funny lor!! i suddenly forgot the name..but a club called copacabana...not bad ar! *laughs*

Anonymous said...

突然好想念你的笑容!!
爱你!

Anonymous said...

yea, agree, tat bastard damn scary! he is tryin to approach to wey.. but at last...

HE SHAKED HAND WITH U, WINNIE YAP!

ur hand so dirty...yiiee... and i felt that he took pill laerrr...

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo...
wei wei ah...
i also liu book at home ler...
at least i accompany u ma...
kaka...
wahaha

Anonymous said...

teng:yea feel hungry now when u mentioned "AR BOU LOU XU FAN"!

jade:U did wanna go very very badly lo..and hey..we din liu zai ok!~~~not fun without u la liwei..

wey:Whose smile u missed?

angelow:shit la..i duno y i took out my hand!!!

chin:let's go have fun one day..long time din hav fun with u..

Anonymous said...

of cz u took out ur hand and shaked hand with him la..
takkan slap him?! hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

of coz is yours!
i'm sorry bout tat day!
i din realize tat i sounds like tat!
luv ya..

Anonymous said...

hahaha...copacabana....经典!!!

-cs- said...

Woah, bunch of clubbing kaki, didn't call me,*phiak*

p/s:i know the *phiak* sounds gay...

-cs-

Anonymous said...

Coco Banana is definitely a place NOT TO GO EVER AGAIN in my life. Just went there last Saturday on 13 september 2008 with my boyfriend. the 2 of us, ordered 1 bottle of martell vsop which is cost us RM 330. the service is so lousy. By the time we paid the bottle in front of the doorway, the waiter/greeter girl gave us a table that whether is in the corner that block with column or a dead end that made us can’t see anything. Have to wandering around for couple of minutes, because all table is “booked and sure paid already” but nobody there! So please don’t gave me the crap all booked rule. I’m not new on clubbing scene okay. I know that sometimes or most of the time, table book for somebody that open a bottle, not for customer that just buy glass. But yet…I keep my mouth shut, because I want to enjoy the night. Not pissed off angry. by the time our bottle finished, our drink in the glass havent finish, the waiter wants to kick us out and get our table without reason, without explanation. we didn't do anything, just mind our business, not bother anybody else in the club and what a crazy treatment from a “NICE” club like this, to treat the customer that just paid one bottle like that. Everybody told me that service in Malaysia is lousy, but c’mon…this lousy? It’s ridiculous. We finish the bottle and not drunk. and then they just clear our table without permission, we can't get our left over mixer that still 2 jugs. That really made a scene. The waiter keep the mixer jug like that we didn’t pay for that one. Keep holding it high so I can’ t reach it. Not letting go!!!!!! I was wondering if they want us to think that we’re drunk and don’t know that asshole try to steal our drink that we paid. That asshole doesn’t know when not to screw a tall girl like me, he think I can’t grabbed it, very easy lah, he’s so damn short. so I grabbed the jug and pour it to the floor. As long as the waiter didn’t re-fill the jug and sell it to another customer. I’m really pissed !i saw lotsa table just ordered beer or even softdrink only but yet, the waiter choose to "steal" our table instead of theirs. I rarely swore in my life, but this one really made me keep swearing and swearing ! all security guys came to our table, wants to throw us out from the club. The only thing that I keep thinking is that I don’t want my boyfriend to punch them and then they got reason to make it even, that’s why I drag my bf to go home. But the next day, just thinking about it made me really pissed off. So u still want to go the that place? Go ahead and don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you : P