Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"winter love" from you

Before you left,you sent a song to me,

Which is called "Winter Love".


You said that you love this song very much,

So you dedicated it to me.

I listened to that song...

It's smooth,it's soft,it's nice,it's heartbreaking..definitaly a great love song sang by BoA..

At first i was quite happy..but i don't think so anymore after that.

I dunno what is you meaning by sending this song to me..

For a remembrance?Or it is really nice that you want to share?

Or are you trying to hint me something about yourself..?u know..winter?

I dunno....

Everytime when i think of you..i would think of this song..think about everything..

Which is now a past tense for me.

I hate your decision..i hate your way of selfish thinking..i hate you for letting it go so easily..

Even though it's very saddening at first..

But i am a better and stronger girl now..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

請你不必困憂,你要緊記,你的心不會死。
請你覺得歡喜,好多人的心都載着你。
- jiannpeir

Anonymous said...

非常驚訝看到你的留言﹗無論如何﹐謝謝你﹗:)

Jade W. said...

winnie, im sure u can stay strong! dont forget that u still have me and other babies around u! (: love u... *li-wei*

Anonymous said...

advisor liwei:yea glad to have u all around me..feel good..

Anonymous said...

we learn our lession through tis.. aren't we?
and now both of us grow stronger n tougher... :D

Anonymous said...

sokteng:YEA definitely..i know u can do it too ya..and it's been a long time u din online huh..melbourne fun or not?