Monday, June 16, 2008

G E N T I N G

Since Alex will be going to Australia,babe Li-wei and Richard finished their finals.So off we go to Genting last friday!


5 girls,me,shin ee,liwei,pek li and wey,


3 guys,richard,alex and benny,


3 bottles of different liquors,


from left:Hardy,Swing and Skyy Berry,


Poker cards,



Our first time ever to have a "pek zao" trip,the 8 of us,



Richard captured this photo at the back,nice one.
This will probably be our last trip with Alex,before he ciao to Australia.
Sigh...............

8 comments:

-cs- said...

youngster nowdays are so noty, *sigh*...haha

-cs-

Vicious said...

lolz...indeed...
and i thought you would join the gang

Anonymous said...

d bakawei mabuk until...nid used plastic bag
OMG!!

Jan said...

omg...my pic very ugly la...

Jade W. said...

ei, i think the ugliest pic is me ok?with the jusco plastic summore. shiit..

winnie said...

CS:eh noobhead..same to you youngster nowadays..bi ci bi ci..

Everyone:To me..no one is ugly..everyone is so cute and good looking..

Anonymous said...

no me...
wua wua..
cry again..

Anonymous said...

chin2:Sigh la..u went to thailand..bo bian!