Monday, July 28, 2008

Funny pics!

Hi my friends.Here i am.

So this is a random post with some funny pictures that i want to share with you all.

Have a look..and let them make your day! =)


One day,when i was walking towards KL sentral monorail from KTM and passed by a long HOT street with many stalls inside there,i saw this.

The weather inside the covered street was SO SO HOT!I bet this pet was too hot so it died?Or fainted?I really dunno so i captured it.


Then last week when i was on my way to college with Wey,i noticed this van which was in front of wey's car.So i read the words.AND I SAW...

"plumbing and CONTRUCTION works"

What is contruction?Or construction?New word in dictionary or spelling error?

I really dunno so i captured it too.Haha.


Few days ago,i went to a well known bank which is Mxxbank nearby my house to check on something,i saw this funny scene too.

"AWANKU 提款机"

Haha. "我的云提款机"!!


Then my college friend,Jason was so bored.So he sticked the chinese 对联 on his forehead and pretended like a vampire,WITH HIS SPECS HANGING THERE!He seriously has nothing better to do.

So tat's it!Have a nice day.Chill.

Hope you will be happier a little after reading this.

-Winnie-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nie..u look so free neh
go to capture all ppl punya mistake
hahaha~~

Anonymous said...

not free la!I took all the pics coincidentally one..didnt purposely go to tat place to take la.lai mei yan.

Anonymous said...

aiyoo...
the mice faint i think...
haha..
you soo free...
share your time to me....
going to die soon..

Anonymous said...

那些照片好特别耶
你去哪儿啊?

Anonymous said...

li my dear li..first pic i went to KL sentral..second pic i was on the way to LDP toll..3rd pic is the desa jaya Mxxbank.Haha!miss u la li.