Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh no my watch!


My watch,officially died and it stopped at 2.32 am/pm,i don't know.
I asked my mom to help me to go change a new battery,but still it was not functioning,the man said it is already broken and it won't work anymore.
Sad.
It is a Vincci watch,a present gift from my form 6 classmates.It had accompanied me to go through every joyful and depressed moment for 2 years.
I wear it anywhere,anytime.
During exam period,it is my husband.
When i went to travel around,i need it to record the moment that i spent.
When i work,i will look at it more than ten times a day just to make sure that i don't miss out my break time.
List goes on........until now.
Rest in peace,my dear watch. =(

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u hints us somethin? heheh! =p

bennysia said...

Poor thing.. The watch i mean. Not you. HAhaha...

But still, i think i saw quite a few watches from you rite? wear those instead lor..

Anonymous said...

gel:of course not giving hints to u all la..=.=

bennysia:EH benny..i where got wear few watches?i just wear this and another pink one ONLY!ONLY!

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk...
why oh why...
: )

Anonymous said...

why oh why..
sad oh sad..
miss u teng!=)

Anonymous said...

ya...use another 1 lol...
is time to change...
pink colour suit u ma....

-cs- said...

congratulation, not for the DEAD watch but for the new watch,lol

-cs-

Anonymous said...

chin2:but i like this more ma..stainless steel.

CS:noobhead king..thanks for ur congrates.