Sunday, September 21, 2008

I CURSE YOU!

GOOOOOOOOOOOD GAME!

I lost my FAVOURITE Anna Sui purse...

My SSPN card for PTPTN...

My SEGi college parking card...

My bank statements....

My BSN account...

My coins...

My important contact cards..

My childhood photo..=(

My cute Doraemon name sticker from Andrew Jot..

My............................etc............

What a bad day!

Found my purse gone after i finished working..Straight away pik chik and i was too angry,i hit the locker..just couldn't cool down myself that time...then i went to do some reports at the customer service.

STUPID STEALER!PLEASE CHECK THE PURSE FIRST BEFORE STEALING IT OK!!!NO MONEY AND CREDIT CARDS INSIDE OK!

luckily i took out all my important stuffs and put them inside my pocket..if not..i will curse that fella !

Still...i want to curse her...

I CURSE YOU!Let the car bangs you while u r walking across the road..Let your luck be a bad luck one for the whole life..If you are a student,i curse you to fail all the papers everytime..If you are an auntie,let the hot boiling cooking oil splashs all over your body when u r cooking.....etc etc.

i know it's very bad to curse ppl but i just couldn't help it..don't stop me for cursing that fella..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.o
hmm...someone open ur locker and steal it?
tis is terrible

Anonymous said...

tat stupid damn shit fella..the lockers dun have lock and key,unless u pay 5 bucks then oni u will get a key..and i only knew about this thing after my purse is gone..

Anonymous said...

tat fella will 'pay' for what he/she was did... No need curse tat fella...

calm down calm down,i not stop you curse, jus ask u to inner healing.

Anonymous said...

jiann peir:haha..just wanna release my anger..i am alright now already la..=)

Anonymous said...

a stealer wont check before he steal a thing....he will check after he stole....but 1 thing is... u so smart to take out ur important belonging but why u stil bring along the purse with u??... anyway..its very pity to loss a thing...i know that feeling!!

Anonymous said...

nie, dun upset la. i help u to curse her too! btw, netime should b more be careful okiez!