Saturday, September 27, 2008

WHAT THE..!!?!



What happened to my legs!?!?!?!??!
Why?
What caused it?
I admit that since young,my skin is always in perfect and good condition no matter what.
I do not have any allergy towards anything,
be it seafood,milk ingredients or anything,
But 3 or 4 days ago..when i woke up from my sleep,
My legs started to feel very very itchy and i found out i have these stupid rashes!!!!
Rashes!!!
They are driving me crazy!!!!
I was complaing to liwei about it on Wednesday night..and the next day it became very serious and i could not even go clubbing with them!Sorry..
=( They went to MOS,Barcelona and Coco Banana..
=( ( (
Anyway..i have already consulted a pharmacist about it..I duno what infected it but don't worry,
I will take very good care of myself.
I want my beautiful legs back! haha..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nie a..u recover dy a
hope u alright la..;)

Anonymous said...

"fong mok"...

dont blow wind...

cover with long sleeve and long pant...just look like "mu nai yi"..

then, apply some cream...

haha...believe me..from my experience..but no scientific evidence base..haha..

Anonymous said...

meiyan:not really recover that much..but thanks meiyan!

chin2:is fong mok meh??hmm......ya i got apply cream on my legs..hope wont have scar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dont worry...fong mok no scar one..
just dont blow wind...can recover faster..

Anonymous said...

complaint segi la..i m grace

Anonymous said...

Grace:WOW!Grace u r here!!haha!
Ya..Ke Shin alo kena before me..sigh..

Jade W. said...

aihh..at least it's now better...by the way, we din go barcelona lar... hehhee...

Anonymous said...

err...y hav to complaint segi?
lol...

Anonymous said...

teng:Ohh it's because one week before me the girl sitting beside me also kena these rashes,exactly at the same place of her legs!Like mine..So we kinda doubt it's because of SEGi's chairs..

Anonymous said...

lets sue segi for the rashes on our legs!!!!!!