Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy birthday my lovely sista



3rd of Oct is my lovely sis's 17th birthday..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear sis!

SPM is coming soon..dun study toooo toooo hard ok?Play hard,and study smart..dun stress yourself..

Last Friday,we went to have our dinner at Fish & Co,One Utama.

It's been a long time since we had our dinner or meal together..

We enjoyed that night very much!

See...



My big bro,me and small bro having our New York Fish & Chips!There is cheese inside the chip!So delicious can die..and there is a small little US flag on the chips..so cute..

While my sis was having her most-recommended-Fish & chips..*sluuuurp sluuuurp*



The YAP family..my sis's birthday night at Fish & Co,One Utama.

Last but not least..Happy birthday again!May all your dreams come true ya..dun always K book la wei..I am worried about you,you know?

~I lub my family~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks sis~ ^^ i din always k book ...XD thx for ur bday wishes!

Anonymous said...

哈皮布爹!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

how come all birthday stick together 1?
my bro is 2/10 n his gf is 1/10 n ur sis is 3/10..then my sis 7/10

Anonymous said...

huhhu really?What a coincidence!all STICK together!

buibui said...

u learn the word "lub" from me huh? haha...