Monday, October 27, 2008

Lagoon trip with my siao kia SEGi friends

YEAH!Last friday we organised a small trip to Lagoon because we finished our final exam!Luckily it was a success trip because before that we had so many opinions against this trip because it is raining season now and there were many games under construction according to Ke Shin's friend.

But..LUCKILY!Everything went smoooooothly and we had lots of fun!

There were 11 of us during the trip:Me,Wey,Ke Shin,Yvonne,Hui Zhi,Andy,Fatt gor,William,Pang,Chuan Yang and Kent.

And there were 3 girls having period at the same time!!!Who were....


Me,Yvonne and Ke shin!! -period sucks to the max!-
We were waiting and taking photos at the entrance while waiting for Wey to ask for the tickets.You know Wey la..once she couldnt take pic she will be pik cik de..so i took a photo of her secretly..i fulfilled her wish.haha!


This is wey asking for our entrance tickets..


Photo and photo again..while waiting..
From left: Ke shin,Kent,Chuan Yang,Fatt gor,Yvonne and Hui Zhi.

Yvonne dear and Shin dear..posing.


Cutie Yvonne showing "I love u" to her man Arthur.*evil laugh*


Ok finally we got to go in..i took their photos while they were so excited looking at the tigers..=.=


Of course..a picture of myself =)

Our first ride!!! 360 degree Pirate Ship!we sat face to face in the middle.I brought my hp along with me too because i just couldnt miss out their face taking this ride.hahahh!
This is the opposite row..Fatt gor,Wey,Ke shin and Hui Zhi.


My row..Pang,me,Yvonne,Andy and Kent.Captured perfectly well =)


The opposite row seemed "STEADY" when the ride just started..yea "seemed steady"..
But after few seconds???
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fatt and Shin cant tahan ed..they started to be panic and Shin looked very very terrible..Fatt gor just closed his eyes only!GOSH!Wey..as usual la..still cant pose while taking ride..SALUTE lo!
So what happened after few seconds again?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wey is still the same..Shin CRIED la when the ride was upside down!Fatt gor kept screaming and screaming only!Hui Zhi too.My row was very very steady lo and Yvonne and me cant stop laughing looking at their retarded look.Haha!


Look at their hair!!!!!! Look at Ke Shin!I can tell u this is the most CUN photo in the world! Quite admire myself lo cause i can still take picture while i was hung upside down.Yvonne continued laughing nonstop beside me..LOL
.
So after this ride we didn't take a single picture at all because we straight went to wet park.So it's inconvenient to take a hp with us.
.
Then we had our steamboat buffet dinner in Kepong because that day itself was also Kent's 21st big day!We enjoyed our dinner very much..And what a sudden that Fatt gor and me become husband and wife with 10 children of them just because that both of us were standing and BBQ there looked like BBQ for our children.They kept calling both of us "baba.....mama....who who who bully me..."


This is Kent,William gor beside.


Jason joined us for the dinner as well.Kent brought a girl along too.*ahemm*
.
A big group of us in the pic!After dinner we went back to Ke Shin's place to have our third round which was-alcohol and gamble night.Don't ask me what happened next cause i fainted and fall asleep when i reached her house.Haha..but as i know someone was seriously drunk that night.
.
Overall..we had great fun that day!I really hope we can still hang out like this in such big group again,next time.Our next trip..looking forward to it! =)


14 comments:

Jade W. said...

DRUNKARD!

buibui said...

jeez my look..
no wonder they call me baba..
hahahaha..
jason tat fella..
i have to clean up all his vomit...
lol..

buibui said...

somemore on the pirate ship my face all half de ahhahhaha...

Anonymous said...

lolx...
i think is piglet

Anonymous said...

jade:Drunkard?nono not me..i am piglet..=)

buibui:EH ah fatt..i cant capture the full size of 4 of u la.i was on the ride while taking those photos le!I was scared and worried whether my hp will drop or not too..got half face of u is very good ed.haha.

teng:Haha!YAY piglet=me,me=piglet..went to lagoon twice in a year..geng.LOL.

Anonymous said...

first sight, wrong read, LAGOON = LONDON.. shocked! hahah.
btw, how u snap photo in the pirate ship? sumore anti-shake?

buibui said...

when i c she taking photo when up side down i also like -.-

Anonymous said...

i looked like shit... n i wasnt crying!!!!!swt..jus dat i was errrr scared..hahahhaa

Anonymous said...

gel:How to snap ah??just use my hands and fingers to press the button lo.haha.the pirate ship got stopped a while in the air ma..tat's why it's not shaking.

buibui:dun -.- la..like this only can capture the moment ma.U see how many ppl can capture this kind of pics?hehhee.

keshin:haha..ok..u were not crying..u were scared!=)

buibui said...

yalar pro lar...
lol like ur ji mui ni..
same style sia u two..

Anonymous said...

lolz...
twice a year consider OK la..
hehe

y V ♥ n N e said...

weiiii,
what showing my love to arthur lar...
shit you...
gagaga =D

winnie said...

hahaha Yvonne stop pretending la..u r really showing to him ma ok..

pang said...

u just siao kia...