Saturday, October 18, 2008

What was that sound?

It just happened,30 minutes ago.

I was ordered by my mom to fetch my sister to tuition centre nearby my house,POPULEARN tuition centre.

So i accomplished my job and was on my way back from that tuition centre,listening and singing to the song Last Night played by the radio,quite loudly.

Suddenly...

I heard some ridiculous and weird sound coming from the back of my dad's car!I am very very sure i heard it,and the sound was not from engine or what,because i know that the sound could only be produced by human,making the sound by your tongue.

It goes like this..

"Tak...tak....tak...tak tak..tak tak tak..tak..."

The sound was quite loud and clear!

My mind was totally blank out at that moment.I looked at the back-mirror once,i saw nothing,then i didn't dare to look at it again and i started to become panic.I know that my heart beated very fast.

I tell myself to calm down and keep comforting myself that,even it the sound was from "someone" or "something" just let it be,because i wont be that scared if it's in the morning or daytime.

Ya!It's in the morning ok?!

When i successfully to cooldown myself..the awkward sound gone.At that moment all i want to do is to REACH HOME ON THE SPOT!!!

When i reached home,i quickly get down from that car,and i checked the back seat of the car.NOTHING was there.I really didn't know what the sound was!

I dashed into the house and told this incident to both of my parents,i got different comments..

Mom told me to becareful next time.
Dad said he has been driving that car for over 20+ years and he is the owner of that car since the very beginning till now and nothing happened at all..
Then he put the blame on me that i often go out til late night and i don't have enough sleep and always think nonsense!What i heard was from that car's old accessories because it is an 20 years old car.


O K.I agree with his statement that the sound was probably from his car's old accessories,but why he blamed me that i could hear this sound due to going out often??

It has nothing to do with it ok....

Anyway..i wanna say that i was really scared and panic that time when i listened to that sound.Since young i can always be at home or go out alone.I wont feel lonely or scared because i am alone.But just now that moment i was SCARED!!

By the way my mood is okay already right now..my god..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! really? O.O it sounds reli scary =.= hope everything will be fine..calm calm calm~

Anonymous said...

lol...
dont panic...
next time scold rude word nia

Anonymous said...

sis:yalo..after fetching u i met this incident..

sokteng:Yooo..rude words..nid to show my middle finger?

qooki said...

no need to show your middle finger because you have to control the stereng XD

Vicious said...

be more careful next time when you girls go out at night...is not safe nowadays in Malaysia =)
and about the vulgar words...keep scolding until you reach home..haha
peace

Anonymous said...

chyn..you have blogspot?Haha..i used one hand to show middle finger only ma..another hand hold steering lo..ahah..

Anonymous said...

oh alex we post our comments at the same time..by the way..msia nowadays really dangerous..

Anonymous said...

namo namo namo...

Jan said...

juz scold it and ask it not to disturb u, haha, like i always did!!