Saturday, November 22, 2008

The 7th family member finally revealed..

Have been waiting for the answer???
Ok,i am here to reveal it..
...............
............
........
.....
.
.
The 7th family member of mine..is a doggie!
Not human nor anything.
So,teng guessed it right..=)
Let's seeeee my cutie lovey dog,
and the first dog owned in my family.
-When the first few days in my house-
His name is called Didi.
.
I dun want to change his name because he already can recognise this name after Toro named it.
.
Ya,he is a little boy,and he is given by Toro to me because his mother doesn't like this dog.But i take really good care of it and he is super cute and adorable.
.
Toro will come to visit him once in a while and i can see that he likes Didi very much,but he has no choice.
.
Dun worry Toro,i will take very good care of Didi!
This cute darling is a Mini Poodle breed.
.
He is 7 months old now and i have been raring it for 4 months.
.
When Didi first reached my house,he was so quiet,but he was a good boy also.His fur was slightly in brown colour and quite curly.He sleeeeeeeps a lot when he was still a small puppy.
At first,I was quite nervous and struggling to own him because i didn't have any dog-keeping experience before this.And i was very afraid that i do not have time to take care of him as i need to study,teach tuition,work and go out with friends.
.
Besides,i was afraid that my family would not help to care about him too,especially my mom as i mentioned before,my mom used to say keeping a dog is very MA FAN.
.
But all my worries and problems solved when i found out that my family actually likes him too and they will help to take care of it automatically when i am not around!!Especially........
.
.
.
MY MOM!!!! lol..
-Didi had just been SHAVED all his body fur after 1 month because it's all crossed..DA KEK..so heart broken to see him like this-
Keeping a dog at home isn't as easy as ABC.
You need to be...
  • Financially prepared: Buy dog food,special-made comb,vitamin,shampoo,toys,go for grooming,bathing,3 times of vaccine injection...
  • Mentally prepared: Have to keep an eye on him.Need to pay attention on what he is doing,what is right,what is wrong,basic teaching is much needed e.g. sit,go out,scolding..etc
  • Physically prepared: Play with him often,no matter u'r tired or exhausted.Bring him out to have a walk.
This is him after 2+ months in my house,just finished basic grooming and his eyes are sooo big!So cute till i wanna kiss him.
.
As he grows up,i found out that his fur has slowly turned into light brown colour on his body,but his ears and tail remained the same colour as he was small.
.
He likes to play ball toy with us.When he is lonely,he will look for the small red ball,bite it inside his mouth and take for us,then we will throw the ball away and he will go run for it..

Oh my god..wanna pinch and sayang him so much.
.
So,after 3 times of vaccine injection,i decided to bring him out of my house to experience something that he never try before.
.
I brought him to Desa Park City.That was the first time he saw tree,waterfall,flower,playground(he always stays at home ma)..and that was also the first time he saw......
.
DOG!DOG!his species,kawan.Funny isn't is?
.
Didi was very scared of dog that day,first time to see the same species ma.Didi is close with human than his own species.That shih tzu,Oscar was very hyperactive as well.he keeps following Didi,and Oscar is very big sized!Which makes Didi to keep hiding from him.(Oscar is a dog owned by someone else that we met in the playground of Desa Park City)



3 korean children with Didi in Desa Park City.They love dog very much too,just like me.When i arrived there these 3 cute children from a far distance of me ran towards my direction and play with Didi.
Korean girl: Boy or girl?
Me: He is a boy.
Korean girl: What is his name?
Me: Didi.
Korean girl: Didi! I love dog!
Me: Why dun u buy a dog?
Korean girl: I am living in condo.I cant keep a dog.


Didi enjoying the wind..hmm..look so macho huh..half of my face too..


Aiyo..i didn't look at the camera..but Didi did..nice shot!

Lake view..windy day..
.
Oh ya..my Didi actually is a very shy boy and he doesn't bark.He only barks when he saw us taking food for him.Excited ma.
.
But after this Desa Park tour and after he saw his kawan,he finally knows how to bark at the right time!For example,These few weeks when he saw people,especially Indian,(i dunno why)passed by our house,he will be very hyper and barked very loudly at them. =.=
.
He is finally a grown up boy!


Although he has become more like a man,but he is still very bad in balancing himself inside the car.Whenever we brought him out and put him inside the car,he will start to be quiet,sit,lying down,and then.....
.
.
VOMIT!
.
But then he has improved and getting better.He didn't vomit just now when i fetched my brother out!haha.
.
Sometimes,i feel that,having a doggie or puppy at home is so fun and warm.Everytime when i am back to my sweet home with half-dead body,i will soon get refreshed when i see Didi sitting and waiting for me at the door when he knows that i am back.When i approached him,he will come to hug me and lick me.
.
At that moment you will feel that,at least you have something sweet to cheer you up when u'r down.I can say,he really did cheer everyone of us up all the time.My mom even play red ball with him at home.
.
I LOVE YOU DIDI!
.
hope you will be with us for a long time..

15 comments:

buibui said...

i use to own a cute puppy..
but he was die in a car accident..
because of my brother mistake dint jaga him while out..
haha miss him..
dunno where is he now?

winnie said...

hmm..he is always inside ur heart..watching you..

Anonymous said...

awww...
so u owning him for certain time ed la? can b fren wit my bebe...since my bebe so frenly huh..we can date together and bring them go desa park city hav a walk... :)

Anonymous said...

teng:yaya..i have been owning him for 4 months.Can friend with ur Bebe ed..find one time we have a date together and ask jack and toro along with their Momo,Fifi and 7 zai,and also ur Bebe out together!! =) ngek ngek..

Jan said...

since u put so much efforts in this post, so i decided to leave u a comment.

Jan says: hello didi!!

winnie said...

Jan:hahahah!
Didi says:"woof woof!"----"halo Jan!"..my mummy's friend!=)

Vicious said...

dating!!yay..
i bring my oscar..not that shih tzu ya.. =) he sure loves them

Anonymous said...

i want......
i WANT...

go ur house kidnap ur didi...

shhh....

Anonymous said...

alex:haha doggie dating!!u can bring ur Oscar out too actually..ahhaha!scary..

chin2:NOOO..dun kidnap Didi!!sayang it..

Anonymous said...

ok...deal then...but oscar cannot sit car oso...mm tong.. alex walk him from sri sinar to desa park city? lolx

qooki said...

owwwhh. like a doll nia
but bebe still the cutest XD
and he is sleeping like pig beside me now. mm chi yong

OScar....er.... alright
can bring him along . haha

Vicious said...

walk lor...so near only..~~
no one dare to rob me when oscar beside me =)

Anonymous said...

teng:hahaha..ya since alex says WALK then let him WALK lo! XD

chyn:hehe..i still luv bebe also,but now i luv Didi too!Didi also always manja wanna have ppl around with him,if not he wil LAO GAI.

alex:U better walk since u said Oscar will protect u..k?then see whether will meet another Oscar again or not.

qooki said...

Oscar lou kok kok ady
still can protect you mer?

let superbe go with you :D

Anonymous said...

cannot...once oscar see bebe he will lost control...lolx..
im wondering whether oscar is gay onot... =p didi better be careful..
anyway...i miss oscar...shud bring him go park...hav fresh air thou tang chee peng...so if like we date at 4.30 u hav to start walking at 4...