Friday, November 28, 2008

Congrates

Congrates to my sis who has already ended her bloody SPM result.

Congrates again to her that she has been chosen to participate in National Service for the first batch next year.......

And she is arranged to FLY to Miri, Sarawak!!!!

Sis...................

YOU CAN FLY NOW~~~~~~~jealous lo.

Besides,she will be going for a camping too with her friends,before going to join NS.

The camp is called

It's actually quite a huge camp i would say,and this camp is organised by many big companies annually and it's now attended by many youths from different states all over malaysia.

Good try sis..it's time to step out from ur lovely room,and meet the society!

Anyway..me,Li-wei,Benny,Wey and my bunch of college friends just went clubbing at Sanctuary last night to celebrate William and Ke shin's birthday!

What a blast night..

Post coming up soon! =)

9 comments:

buibui said...

plz dont put my drunk face...
like shit...
but i dub think u got take my photo?

Anonymous said...

hoho ..

miss me during the 2~3 months XD

i will miss didi n u all =(

Anonymous said...

buibui:Photo????hahahaha!i duno i duno i duno i duno....

sista:Dun gan jeong la it will be a great experience for u..not everyone can experience it wei.

Gr@c3 said...

hey, ur sis join melaka camp or seremban camp?/
i oso gt join o..
i m team 15..
i join seremban de!!!

Anonymous said...

grace:i think my sis joining the melaka camp ba.I THINK.U always join this camp huh..

Gr@c3 said...

tis is my 2nd time ..
btw..
i like jon camp!!
very fun...

Anonymous said...

mei mei must take care urself in the camp lol..

(^_^)

Anonymous said...

Halo chin jie jie XD
i will take good care of myself there =D

Anonymous said...

grace:Ya it's nice to go camping with a bunch of people!U r going with who?

Chin:hahahahhahaha..harlo chin jie jie! xD

sis:really must take care lo sis..but must have fun la..