Thursday, December 4, 2008

Smiley moon



I know this is a little too late,but it cant stop me from blogging about this post.
.

Since form 3,i started to love the universe.It's so amazing and spectacular.
.

On Monday evening,i went cycling with my friends then passed by my secondary school..then saw many people gathered around beside the temple with many astronomy equipments.
.

So we stopped there and take a look.A guy approached us and said:"Today there will be a smiley face in the sky!Venus,Jupiter and the moon will have a position like a smile,a smile of Chang Er.It only appears once after ten plus years!"



Can u see the smile?(SMKK people,feel familiar with the temple and the flag?LOL)
.

Since it's only 6 something that time,they were busy settling up and it's still early for us to watch.So we went cycling first.Then i took these photos when we were back to that place.Started to be crowded there.
.

Then i quickly sms-ed some of my besties to watch the sky!I just cant wait to share this with my friends.Cause it is so beautiful.Don't u think so?We must appreciate this because we could hardly see this in our life.
.

Furthermore,it's so weird.Few days before Monday,the sky kept raining and raining.But it was so surprisingly clear and sunny on Monday.That's why we could see the sky very clearly..to spot the smiley moon...



See those people?Aiyo..so stupid i accidentally shake my hand when taking this photo.I saw the surface of the moon!!Gosh..
.
.
.

Don't u think the universe is so beautiful?I missed out watching the meteor few years ago,so i was happy to see this..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

keke
smiling moon : )

buibui said...

hor..
i dint receive ur sms..
no sharing with me huh..

Jia Yee said...

haha... i now oni noe u got blog de~~ haha.. through jin yin lor..~ XD

Anonymous said...

sista:yeah yeah smile =)

buibui:no la my credit low ok..=.=

dolphin:Haha..i see..now u know my blog huh..come visit often!

Jade W. said...

ish ish..i saw ur msg de, when was in the curve me and my friend were searching for that bloooody moon! but we cant find it! argh!

Anonymous said...

so poor i din watch it
tt moment was b c family funeral..
i heard tt in year 2036 wil b appear again..
hope im stil rmb it ba..T.T

Anonymous said...

jade:nah nah nah i got sms u one ya..dun say i din sms u k?hehehe..but seriously it's very beautiful..

huizhi:Hope everything is fine for u bout ur relative,i am sure u got the chance to see it again!=)