Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rashes are back

Thanks,

Rashes..last few months u come visit me,and now u r visiting me once again!

Thanks for visiting me..i LOOOOOOOVE it so much.................

til i wanna cut off my skin!!!!!!!

Rashes....do you know that....u r so freaking itchy?

So itchy until i have to use cream to apply on it??And the cream is so oily??

Do you know that, you are so LOVELY until my legs are stained and "painted" with ur LOVELY scar?

Do you know that, every night when i sleep i just cant stop scratching it? I love u soo much till i wanna rub you ok?

Do you know that, you are so freaking annoying,irritating until i want to kill you for the rest of your life?????

GO AWAY! You ruined my legs!!!

ARGHHHHHH!!!! (scratching my legs)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolx...
juz apply lotion or cream...
scratch ed will leave scar

buibui said...

y u so suay wan..
got go c doctor boh?

Gr@c3 said...

erm...
c doctor ..better ...

Anonymous said...

hmmm....go and get lotion lol..as teng said..

Anonymous said...

teng:Got applied ed..=(

fatt:No la..still got the cream ma..using it now.

grace:hmmmmm...c doc?hmm....

chin:Got ah....got cream..last time consulted a pharmacist ed..

Jan said...

ur lovely rashes love u a lot girl!!

Jade W. said...

winnie...deng di lei...ur scar on ur leg, my scar on my FACE ok? ur problem is smallllll... :P

just tahan lar, i know how u feel. had rashes previously as well... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

take care ya!!!

y V ♥ n N e said...

OMFG dear,
u kena again.
Let's screw it down together!
Get off ur fucking ass, rashes!!!