Saturday, February 28, 2009

Goodbye,tian!

I didn't know how fast time passes,our lovely tian has been here for 2 months plus and she is now in the airport heading back to Adelaide already.

I haven't clubbed with her once since she was back,except Singapore trip la.

So we went to club together in Quattro,two days ago,as a farewell for her.

It's a nice club i would say.I love their entire decoration in the club,despite the fact that they do not have a dance floor!

How sad.

But it didn't stop our excitement,we enjoyed the night to the max!It's been a long time since i last clubbed with u,dearie.

And,you looked great that night.

Anyway,have a safe journey,tian.

I will miss u always..

and I'm always here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heart u baby... :)

Jan said...

as we always will!!