Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My sister!

She is back to KL finally!!

Yea,i am talking about my lovely sister.She is back today from Sarawak.My parents are on their way to Bukit Jalil to pick her up now,and i am here typing this while waiting for her. =)

She went there to participate in National Service ok?Dun play play lo because my sister actually is very shy and she is not really active and sociable person in real life.

See now?She went all the way to Sarawak,all by herself.

YES.A L L A L O N E...for 3 months.

Guess she will be a lil strong mentally and physically after coming back from NS huh.At least,not too pampered and too lazy to do housechores!Then she could help me a little automatically..haha!

She just looooves sitting in front of computer after waking up,and her messy bed just left aside.When we ask her to do it,she always said "WAIT LA......."

But,all of us miss u!Even Didi also miss u!

Without ur stupid and funny voice around,our house isn't that cheerful for this 3 months.

I am serious.Dad always said u'r not here to help him to prepare his chinese tea.

Reach home quickly!We miss u! =)

No comments: