Friday, April 17, 2009

Stupid dumb ass


Saw the dumb ass worker in this photo?

Few days ago i went to have my lunch with Wey after my class.No idea what to eat,so i drove to Neighbourhood ( Hou Gai Fong) in Kepong because it is a hawker centre.Various of choices.

Great.Ordered my food and drink,then I started to have my lunch and chit chat with Wey.

When I was talking halfway with Wey,I felt something was wrong,then i saw this Stupid Dumb Ass sitting right at that position,capturing photo towards me n Wey!

When i noticed him,i got so pissed off..guess what i did? I STOP EATING AND KEEP LOOKING AT HIM NONSTOP.Not looking actually,I STARED at him!

It helped me indeed.You know what he did?He sensed something was wrong too,then he stopped taking photo,pretended to listen to his hp as u can see from the photo.

I told Wey about it angrily,she said "拍回他啦!"

Gooood idea Wey.So i took out my handphone from my bag..and captured this photo of the dumb ass.After just a while,he WALKED AWAY and never went back to his seat.

I hate this kind of people taking other people's picture.What the hell is wrong with you?What are you going to do to those pictures huh!?!

I know it's useless to capture him back,I wont be that free and waste my money to go sue him with his picture,but i just want him to stop doing it.Indeed it's a good idea,he stopped it when i stared at him,then walked away when i captured him.

Really dumb ass!

7 comments:

buibui said...

证明你魅力+电力是sibeh强的咯。。
不然为什么要拍?
不过你下次小心点啦。。
世界变了。。
大马不再安全。。

Gr@c3 said...

good job, girl

nx time be careful!

pang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pang said...

hahaha... u should be happy... got pp shoot u wor....

everday, everytime, every whery hou gai fong!!! something wrong?!

buibui said...

hou gai fong our home mahs XD

winnie said...

buibui:真的要很小心咯!

grace:Ya..becareful.U all also.Staying outside.

pang:Ya..not Hou Gai Fong ed..called Lou Dei Fong!Our Lou Dei Fong.