Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Didi,i love you!

Didi my doggie is facing his biggest challenge to fight with the stupid kidney and jaundice disease.

So stupid!!!!!!

What the hell....how could God so bloody unfair to let him suffer all alone and he is still 14 months old?!????

He keeps vomitting blood..his eye balls,teeth and ears are now yellow in colour.

What the hell!?????

When I was having breakfast with mom,she received a call from pet clinic and asked us to go there asap.

3rd blood test result is out,and it shows a very very bad result of Didi..

Very bad result..vet said he will go off anytime.

='( ='( ='(

I kept crying and crying inside the clinic..I really couldn't control myself,my mom did the same too.Afterall..we have so much happy moments spent with Didi..

He is a really good doggie.

When we are about to leave the clinic,he keeps looking at my mom,nonstop.As if he is begging us not to leave him alone there.

So heart breaking..so heart breaking!

The vet said,he only has 30 to 40% of chances to recover,which is a very tiny hope..he will die anytime. =(

Didi...i miss u!Faster get well and be back to my side...='(

1 comment:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

i feel so sorry to didi too. cannot bring it home? =/