Thursday, June 4, 2009

Very random post

Hmm...got nothing much to blog about recently..

A very random post i suppose...bare with me!


Ke shin being lame and cute during the last day News Reporting class last term..spot Yvonne.


McFlurry has transformed to a much smaller size now people!!!!With the same old price...about RM4.Oh ya they have this Doraemon collection thingy now from McD.



My Honeymoon dessert shop located in Kepong.First branch is in One Utama New Wing.I would say that their idea of selling ice blended with fruit and other hot and cold desserts are pretty good..but it's a bit too expensive for me.This plate costed RM14,and their spoons are a bit too DIFFICULT to be used cause it's too thick.


Just took a photo of Eggtart spending his time checking my car..*teehee*



Frames restaurant located in TTDI Plaza..took this during my 21st birthday celebration with my babes.ALL FRAMES..


Lovely Ke Shin baked some delicious butter and chocolate cookies for me =) Spot this big heart shaped cookie?


Lastly...a photo of me and my grown up bao bei...Didi! Cute ^^
-Peace :: people-

6 comments:

Sista said...

D I D I

buibui said...

is bare or bear?

winnie said...

sista:cutie Didi..

buibi:I isshh duno also oh.Both words i also see people using one.

Jade W. said...

hahahaa...yea, i have to agree about the spoon thing in honey,when i went there tat time my fren was complaining about it too...plus nie, there got cheaper desserts as well lorhh...

chyn said...

opps. forgot to invite didi to bebe's birthday celebration =/

MillyMandyShin said...

omg.. i can die... my face so so so big.. tak da market d la...