Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blood test day




































Today- 3rd of April


What have I done-Went for a blood test with the family.Sis and me went to test the remaining Hepatitis B vaccine,mom and dad went for some other blood test early in the morning in Pathlab,Metro Prima together.It's been a long time since I had my last needle injected into my skin.Report will be out next week.


Maybe I had no injection and blood test for few years,the lady could not suck my blood out.She said my blood vessel is...tiny?And it hurt when she took out the needle after finished sucking out the blood.


I WATCHED the whole scene of her taking my blood.Brave enough? :)


What I did after that-Went for Yong Tau Fu breakfast with the family nearby.Yumsss.Then back home,and now sitting in front of the pc,fb-ing and blogging.Gonna study for midterm soon.

No comments: