Friday, April 9, 2010

♥Wish list ♥


Still remember 2 years back, I wrote a TO-DO-LIST, I am quite happy now that I actually fulfilled the last one, ROCK CLIMBING!!!!

I never knew, fulfilling your own wish is that satisfying and happy.And you feel motivated and contented.

Suddenly, I have the mood to write out SOME of the details in my wish list for this year. If one of it is not fulfillled, it will be brought forward to the next year until the day I make it real. :)
  • Wish to get myself a LOMO camera!I have been browsing through Gala-gala poison market yesterday and spotted some very cute and nice cam!Dilemma.Some of the photos taken by the cam also SUI!Now I know what is LOMO CAMERA. I am craving for Golden Half, Wide and slim devil, Instax mini, Kumagin, Harikin, Diana F+ or mini!
  • Get myself my FIRST EVER branded bag and branded purse. My first really branded stuff.
  • Of course, my acedemic part. I wish to get SOMETHING that is ongoing already.I hope I really can achieve it. God please bless me no matter which god you are, Buddha or Jesus Christ.
  • BlackBerry or Iphone. My current phone is with me for 3 years already and it started to have some problems.
  • Get a pink color mountain bike. :) and go cycling with the loved one.Desa Park City baby.
Hopefully I can do it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

almost same wishlist as you, except the last two! (:



geL

winnie said...

Of course la...you got Iphone already wor..and you don't need mountain bike la.