Thursday, October 11, 2007

3 YEARS...

*at marche the curve*

Keat called me while i was online at night after working like a mad cow today...happy to hear his voice!!!=))) after a short chatting session we then hang up the phone n i continued with my on9 thingy with a super happy mood.

after a while i felt that something was not right about this day..i cant figure out what it is..n something was trying to convince me to look at the calendar.When i checked it up...it's 11 of oct........

OH NO!!!Me n keat's 3rd year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @.@

i really couldn't forgive myself that i forgot to wish him when he called me just now...n what the hell could i forget about it so suddenly..i stil remember it 1 week before....ah..my phone had no more credit..n he wont call me back coz he just called..my feeling was like"falling from the sky to the hell"...

suddenly Christina Aguilera's Candyman playing from my phone..the screen there stated +60301..i knew that it was keat....

me:harloo...
keat:hiiii...happy anniversary...happy anniversary...happy anniversary...!
(tears came out ed....automatically..i din expect that he remember it..very touched la at this moment..we chat n wish each other like what couples use to do..u know i know lar..)
me:i hope that our love wont be 3 years oni...
keat:ya...wont be 3 years...then i hope it last for 100 years lar!
(speechless...)
me:100 years oni?even Andy lau's song is AI NI YI WAN NIAN lo...so outdated leh..
keat:outdated?mine is updated 1 la...
me:no!u r so outdated...100 years oni..
keat:ok la ok la...ai ni yi wan nian..i just played it for fun!

=)

3 years already..time really flies..i cant say that 3 years time is short..coz it's not short too..from the time we got together..we have gone through a lot of obstacles all this while..thanks for everything..thanks for being with me when i need u..thanks for ur true love for me..thanks for ur promise..thanks for visiting me when i was in NS camp without fail..thanks for bringing me here n there to eat nice food..what a sad case that we couldn't celebrate it together this year(n 5 more years to go..='( ),so a simple call from u was ed more than enough for me!

still remember 3 years back about today?u called me at late night while i was busy studying for the bloody hell SPM..n..i finally agreed to be yours..that time i was stil preparing for spm wei!!but thanks..u treat me well..n u called me to give me mental support in SPM in the early morning..n this guy purposely set his alarm n called me at 8 something to support me be4 i went to work(russia time about 4:30am)etc etc..forgive me if i ever misunderstood u or merajuk..i miss u..pls come back to me..long distance relationship is not fun!!=(

*met u when i was in form 2*
* genting*
it's snowing in russia ed..take k of urself..my scarf is always be with u..
*love u more than words could say....i miss u....Mr.Honda Jazz....=(*
HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY...

5 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

nonono...
i can't wait for it liao

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

phew phitt...
so sweet

winnie said...

every couple has their sweet time..teng i know u also got!

Pek Li said...

so sweet...
congratulation!!

Anonymous said...

li:thx thx!=) wish u n alvin happy forever too!