Sunday, October 7, 2007

NEW

ya this is new..a new blog of mine..after 2 freaking years ago tat i deleted my previous saddening blog...i decided to walk out from my sad memory caused by it n created a new one..wow i cant believe that it's been 2 years..time really flies..

This time i wont simply write anything in my blog..somehow it's published to everyone..when i said everyone it's really everyone in this world..but of course i wil share my stories with some of u..so all "milkylander"..do drop me some comments..n support me! =) *laughing at myself*

7 comments:

♥ mokunana ♥ said...

woohoo...
congratulation...
*clap hand*
will visit here all the time to update myself...
:D

winnie said...

ngek ngek~thanks dear...=)

Anonymous said...

yoo~~~
100% support u!!!!

Anonymous said...

o.O..
woo..grats on ur newly born milkyland..i wan HL milk...wakaka xD..

Anonymous said...

weeeeeeeeeeee... finally...

hedwig elaine said...

hihi... thanks for telling me you having a new blog ya... surely will visit you here! hoho...

winnie said...

ahboy:thanks for ur support!=)
-ah mui-:HL?go buy 1 lo..
anonymous:thanks n...may i know u?
elaine:thanks!