Monday, December 31, 2007

2 0 0 8

Before it's too late..

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone no matter who you are!

Welcome 2008..Say bye to 2007 in about 3 hours more.This will be my last post...for 2007!haha.

Time really flies like hell..so fast till i cannot believe that it will be the year of 2008 tomorrow!Any plan to celebrate the remaining few hours?countdown?BBQ party?stay at home and watch fireworks in the tv?i might go to The Curve later!Who cares there will be a million of people or billion of people around u at Sg Wang,1u,The Curve..holding spray and aim u?Who cares who are the singers from overseas to perform for today?

Just don't stay at home and treasure this precious moment outside!=)

For me..2007 just gave me a lot of memories..either it's bad or good..just too many.Cant really list all of them out..just roughly studies,friendship,NS,relationship and working.Starts from today,I will keep telling myself that,learn from mistakes,never repeat the same.

Sorry that we cant celebrate it this year,my friends!Once again..Mr Jot.But what?Friendship never dies and we are never apart!Same goes to my Jot.i know you all could have a great time today!


Lastly..HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy New Year 2008 ^^ may all da wishes come true~ keke

Anonymous said...

may all ur wishes come true also and work hard play smart for ur form 5!sis..