Monday, December 31, 2007

I got a postcard from France!!

Yeah i am not telling lies..i really got a postcard from France! Of course..it's from our baby li-wei..she is now in France enjoying her youth exchange trip and will be coming back on 7th of january.1 week to go..and we miss u li-wei!This is her 2nd exchange after Japan..great?



"Hey there!surprise to receive my postcard?Hence,please pass this for others to see,it'll be too expensive to send to everyone.I'm doing great here,France is very beautiful and Paris is just spectacular!I really enjoy myself here though it's very cold!you guys take care ya!
Love,li-wei"
Yeah this is what she wrote on the postcard!i got it few days ago when i went back home from working.It just appeared on my desk right in front of me and i got shocked.Babies...don't worry..definately i will show this postcard to you all when we meet up ok?
.
Everything in France is very expensive according to her..so she had to do this..no offence ya..and she is so crazy..cause she will be going to singapore when she comes back from France.What?Are you a robot?For me i will be damn tired until i have no mood to go Spore ed..
.
.
Waiting for you to come back li-wei!We all miss u..and....our clubbing time..(teng,Goldfish!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eiii! i dont think i wrote "henca please pass...." i think its's "hey, please...." !!!!!!! li-wei

Anonymous said...

ohh,,so nice ler...(Li)

Anonymous said...

li-wei:No!i checked it out ed and u really wrote"hence please..."haha.
Li:yea she is so nice..i will show u all ok?

Anonymous said...

y muz u put my name together wit goldfish.. o.o
haha