Friday, December 28, 2007

my Xmas eve

Sorry for the belated Xmas eve post..was quite busy and tired with teaching stuffs.Anyway...

Here it is!ok..as usual i teach my students from morning til noon,on Xmas eve too.What i was surprised about was that 2 of my students gave me Xmas presents suddenly and i felt very happy about it!One was a cute soft toy key chain and another 1 was a decoration.I felt really touched cause at least ur students appreciate ur teaching and say thanks to u.Some wont even bother to greet u "Lao Shi".

Since li-wei and chin are not here in Malaysia..so me,li and wey went to teng's house for buffet party and gift-exchange!for the whole 19years since i was born,this was the first time i exchanged presents on Xmas eve.sounds sad?but this is true..

Some unexpected people showed up there too,Jack..Jian Min and Chyau.I'm sure li-wei wil be quite sad cause Jian min was there!haha.About the party..nice food..nice satay..nice potato salad..nice Xmas tree..nice Coke..nice dressing for everyone.And one more..Nice BEBE!


Handsome BEBE with his tuxedo..i love him!!

At about 12am something,we went into teng's house to start exchanging gifts!Since we only have 6 people and we think that it's super funny because the probability to get back our own present is high(haha maths),u wont prepare present to give yourself right?so we exchanged with teng's friend and teng's sis's friends.Don't know why i felt nervous..can feel that the adrenaline hormone going up and down..running here and there in my body.We exchanged by choosing a number.

As i was wondering who will get mine...Alex popped up and holding my present.haha.He got mine.It was a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate.I hope u like it and enjoy it with teng,dun eat all urself oh.Li and wey keep teasing me for giving chocolate.Ok,i know it's rather common and not special,but at least we can eat it,suitable for either boys or girls,and it's Ferrero!not other cheap brands with weird and strange flavour.And for me,chocolate is a romantic and blissful present especially for Valentine's day and Xmas day.

So stop teasing me..haha.I like chocolate as you all know..=)

Ok..my turn to get my present and i was the last one! It was from one of teng's sis's friends.Tank kiu veli machu..i like it.It's a multifunctional hook.let's have a look..


this is the present i got..


u can hang your brush,towel,door key,bracelet or anything on it..nice?
One funny thing,Jack and li bought the exactly same but different colour present.OMG..in chinese we call it "bu yue er tong".But we enjoyed the whole process of exchanging gifts,fun and exciting.Most importantly,we all can get to meet up on this special day and celebrate it together.It's a blissful Xmas eve for me...
although we are apart,although we cant celebrate this year's xmas together like before,still,our hearts are together.i know u love xmas,and u know i love it too!A merry xmas msg from u made my Xmas eve a special and wonderful one..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ..
where is my present??
i want my present too...
i wan to exchange ....
iiyerrrr...
hhaha..kidding...

haha...anyway...
show here today...
very very cold..

Anonymous said...

reali hope u guyz enjoy the party...:D
and bebe will b the party king on tat day

Anonymous said...

chin2:hihi!what a waste that u were not here to celebrate Xmas with us this year!so fast that u r coming back soon!
sokteng:yeah..BEBE so handsome tat night..1st time i saw him wearing his tuxedo..