Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I love Xmas!


MERRY XMAS to all of u!My friends..family..relatives..everyone!

Hope all of u be blessed with happiness ya..and what is another meaning about Xmas?

It means that...NEW YEAR is coming very soon! =) just a few more days and it will be the year of 2008!

Wanted to blog about my Xmas eve..but since it's already 2.20am now(Xmas day just gone in no time!)and i have to wake up early tomorrow to work..so sorry..i promise i will blog about it tomorrow ok?





Last but not least..MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey merry christmas and happy new year..
miss me bo??
anyway... pls do miss me ..
haha...
my daily is updating in my blog..
haha..

Anonymous said...

merry christmas...:D

Anonymous said...

chin2:yea we read ur blog and know what is going on with u in japan.read our blogs to keep updated ok?had a great xmas in japan?MERRY XMAS to u..
sokteng:merry Xmas to u too!