Saturday, December 1, 2007

help me i'm bored!

Staring at the monitor for about 20 mins..and yet nothing comes into my mind what to write about..pc monitor was down for almost 1 week..so forgive me my bloggie..dun scold me! scold the monitor..=(


Started to feel that my life is dull n boring..keep teaching n teaching..nothing happened..my friends r busy..those secondary students just drive me crazy! Scolding bad words..keep making noise..fighting(they really do!)i hope they just go home if they don't wanna learn! Don't disturb others! argh! everytime i go home i would be damn angry.. So whenever i got a chance to go out for a drink..i SURE wont ffk! date me date me..i wan fresh air!!!
So here are some photos during "tea time":


Last saturday teng brought us to hartamas..opposite hartamas square..a cool place called UNCLE DON..see the plat? and yew wey's head...

cherry n mint flavoured shisha..(many ppl tot tat shisha is not harmful to our body like cigarette..at 1st i had the same thinking too..but it's wrong..i wil blog about it later..)
Uncle Don is quite special..they sell special things that some mamaks don't..like waffle cake with ice cream(photo above)..they even got DIM SUM!!
Then chin n me went to QS few days ago..i was really stressed out..i need to go out..
my iced honey milk..
chin's favourite hot chocolate..
we ordered their so called BIG basket of fries too n it costed us 7 ringgit! Me n chin actually ask the waitress how is the size of a small 1..then it was quite small so chin suggested tat y not we take a big 1 cause we tot it wil be quite big n worth it coz the price is so much higher..But as u see the BIG basket is not even as BIG as u tot! but the price is about 2 times of the SMALL 1..
well....what to do?just eat it...and we were full..
.
.
.
.
.
.
dear li-wei n chin will be going to France n Japan next week n next 2 weeks because of the Youth Exchange..so hope li-wei could enjoy herself cause she wil be skipping classes for about 1 month! and now it's the stressful and peak season for her course..
.
.
Ok..end of my blog entry..gonna take bath now.

5 comments:

timbergurl said...

hey, u're not gonna continue to persue ur studies?

winnie said...

timbergurl:my dear..of coz i stil want..just working temporarily only..no matter what i stil wanna study til degree level..how is urs?still ok?

Anonymous said...

5.19am?
u set the time wrong or u reali posted this blog in tis time?
u can still call me out...OK?
im free for everyday except thursday cox gotta go church ma...
:p im bored too

winnie said...

sokteng:the time is wrong..i am not tat siao la 5.19am..haha! but u also got work ah..

Anonymous said...

shisha is bad for ur heatlh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is worst than smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!