Wednesday, December 5, 2007

so sick of it!

IF..you are interested to see the "lovely and sweet" couples hanging out together..

GO TO CHANDRAN mamak stall,aman puri!

I went to Chandran with my cousins just now..and actually before i stepped out from my house,i wondered...will i meet them and will they be going there too today?? cause i met them last week at the same mamak! But I don't care and just chat happily with my cousins.

Suddenly i saw some ppl came down from a myvi. They just arrived. So i just had a look at who they are. WTH...it's them again! this time they have a dunno-who-friend along with them too and...

SURPRISINGLY THAT SOB DROVE HIS CAR TODAY!

i tot u always ask ah K to fetch u wherever u go?and u just put ur car at home only?as decoration?

They purposely sat behind me..i mean..far away from me but not facing me.why?feel guilty ah?there were a lot of empty tables in front of me..if u r not guilty then u wont sit behind my back la! When i turned around and see where they are..that SOB..like usual..smoking like he is very cool! i just hate ppl say smoking is cool!After a while..they went off.

This was ed the 2nd time i met them together at the same place. My besties and i could stil remember that..ah K told us that she doesn't like to go to Chandran! But now?

So we assume that..because we always like to go to Spicy to yamcha..so now she stop to go there and change to another place..to avoid us..but u fail to do it ok?

CAUSE I MET YOU TWO TWICE ALREADY..so sick of it..

wanna meet them?go to Chandran..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so u met them again?
tis wut we call faith?
haha... :D
he oways liek to act COOL... juz ignore him la...
so disgusting..."bluek"

winnie said...

disgusting fat man! i don't wanna have faith with them ! euuuw..

Anonymous said...

iiiyer...
y u don let me know ler...
i come immediately ma to see how cool is it man...
yo yo ..check it out..!!!
update me always lol..
when i not in malaysia..
BYE!!!

Anonymous said...

wei wei weiii, can dun use the word "faith" ar? im a bit sensitive with that word,k? heheheee n please ar...not everyone smoke bcos they think it's cool ar....hahhhaaaa...shit, my hands are very cold now....gggrrrrr....

Anonymous said...

hey liwei..
cold here...
very very cold...in japan..
save me...