Saturday, December 15, 2007

My shop!

To my dear friends..

I OWN A SHOP AT A SHOPPING MALL!

i like my blog so much that i even put my shop's name the same as my blog's name.

Check it out!
.
.
.
.


just....slightly different..Milky Lane instead of Milky Land! because i wanna differentiate both of it. Wanna know what is my shop selling? Ok..my shop is selling milky stuffs like ice cream..waffle cakes with ice cream..soft drinks..

In case u don't know,i actually put a lot of effort in this shop and u think it's easy to own a shop? easy? no..but i am a good owner so i sell things with low price...tasty ice cream for oni RM1.50!



haha.Okay enough of crapping a lot.It's actually not my shop la of course.I am stil not able to start my own business yet.haha.That's why i always admire teenagers who can be a BOSS at young age.sounds cool right?people call u "boss! boss!"instead of "eh! u u u! what's ur name ah??"

=.=

This Milky Lane is only a shop located near the food court at Pavilion shopping mall,KL.While walking,I saw that this shop's name is quite similar to my blog's name so i captured it excitedly and crapped that it's my shop.

I like my blog's name now more than before already!Stil remember i simply put a name for my blog and now i found a shop that has the almost-same-name as my blog.

:) a bit happy........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah yeah!!!
boss boss boss...

Anonymous said...

ya...
i know tis shop...
i went wit my family on tuesday...
i saw tis shop oso...lol

Anonymous said...

chin2:boss?i am not the boss lerr..haha!
sokteng:uuuh i see!got think of me when u saw this shop?*ngek ngek*

Anonymous said...

lol..nie..u so perasan nehhhh..beh tahan!!!!

Anonymous said...

wakaka..
kidding only ma,,,!!
LIWEI:very cold here...
nie: boss boss boss
Teng: miss me pls..
HAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

chin!u leave comment for me in JAPAN?muahahahahh! how r u over there?

Anonymous said...

hey...
COLD HERE...
GO OUT EVERYDAY...
I SAW WEI BLOG..VERY SHUANG LER..SORRY AH..USE UR BLOG..
I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY WAY CAN CONTACT WITH U ALL..HAHA..HOW ABOUT U ALL RECENTLY__??
ANY NEW NEWS?
HAHA...UPDATE ME OK??

Anonymous said...

okok...if got any BIG news..sure update u! enjoy urself there la!