Saturday, April 12, 2008

happy or sad?

Have been waiting for it for quite many weeks,

Nervous,helpless,panic,undescribable feeling.

Moreover,i didn't even give a damn for the final exam as i thought i could handle it well.

So ended up watching 10,000B.C. with chin,wey and li-wei 2 days before final,and burn the midnight oil til 5 am in the morning,

YET didn't manage to finish all the chapters about stupid PUBLIC SPEAKING for the final and then rushed to college to sit for the exam!

I think i would fail or get bad marks for my public speaking subject as i didn't know the format of commemorative speech.

Now,our last term's result is finally out.

Surprisingly,my lecturer said that i did quite well for my commemorative speech and i was like..what?i did quite well?i couldn't believe it..

So i wait for the real result....and thanked god.

  • Public speaking: 76
  • Intro to computer: 83

By the time i was very satisfied about my unexpected result,

I got to know something which made me really really sad.....

  • 90-100 = A
  • 80-89 = B
  • 70-79 = C
  • 60-69 = D

MEANS I HAVE ONLY GOT B AND C FOR BOTH OF THE SUBJECTS!!!

Somemore for those who got D,considered fail and need to attend some tutorial classes and resit the final!

I know it's very normal but why getting 60-69 is considered FAIL???why is the grading level so high???It's very unfair for those who work hard,get 60-69 but it's fail!

So do u think getting 76 and 83 is considered happy?or sad?

I dunno....why not you tell me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bad ppl..din invite me go for movie oso..haiz..sad

Anonymous said...

baby...
tis is uni life le..
lolz...somo the grading level is different as our high skool time...
so juz work hard...
:D