Monday, April 7, 2008

OOPS i did it again..

Recently,

i am using a kind of hair shampoo which contains high level of herbal substance,

But,after using it my hair looks very messy and fluffy,it makes my hair dry and rough.

However i still have to use it because my hair scalp was seriously got infected by some sort of..bacteria??

This is what the therapist told me and i got freaked out to hear what she said..

So how?

I really could not stand my hair anymore!

I look very ugly with my messy hair and i felt hopeless about it.

If i do not tie my hair up,it looks messy and fluffy,

If i tie my hair up,my fringe will curl up like an aunty at pasar malam.

OH GOD WHAT TO DO!!!

After thinking again and again,i finally made a decision........

which is......




rebonding!!

Yeah,i did it again after a year.

I feel my hair to be neat and tidy after rebonding,totally satisfied with it and i am now a happy girl.

No more "lion" looking hair!

I even cut my fringe and cover my dead parting line so that i wont be bold after few years..

So here is my look after rebonding...

How do you think of my new look?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..bakanie, u change yr hairstyle neh~~not bad o...quite suit you de~
coz really look like bakanie..muahahaha~jkd nia...is nice^^

Anonymous said...

nie nie nie....
nie nie nie ....
haha...
leng lui....
leng lui....

Anonymous said...

u n shu shen reali look alike lo..lolz

Anonymous said...

really suits me?anyway thanks to all of you : )

Anonymous said...

Really looks nice ar...u dont TTM la..really nice ar..so pretty liao~

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!! what a surprise for me!! its nice... n... dun know how to say... i tod u were displaying my photo... haha
but my fringe is getting longer... cant cover my forehead now already...
mei, ur new hair style is really nice n sweet la!! ^.^

Anonymous said...

meiyan:haha thanks thanks i dun TTM!

susan:haha sokteng also said that we look alike though!my fringe is also long and i am afraid..huhu..have to clip it or put aside..anyway thanks jie! :)

Anonymous said...

oooooooooopss... so cute larr nie (geL)

winnie said...

angel:thx thx..hey u can write your name by clicking Name/URL when u write comment ah..cant?