Monday, June 30, 2008

Bye bye..

As time goes by,many of my friends are going overseas/other states to further studies.

Gonna miss them so so much.Of course,may god bless them and wish them to take care of themselves without parents/friends around.

Bye bye,Kok Lim,my 10 years friend.Take care in UUM.Play hard,study smart.Looking forward to our gossip time when you come back.

Bye bye,Shi Ai,my form 6 junior.Take care in UMS as you are the only one going to sabah in art stream.

Bye bye,Sook Hung,a friend whom i knew during a national band camp 7 years ago,and still keep in touch until today.Take care in Melbourne.I miss ur cute face.

Bye bye,Alex.(soon)Take care in Australia,too.I..really don't know how to describe my feelings la.Emo when i know that you are going off soon.Just take care,don't go clubbing and drinking that often already.Study!!when ur exam is around the corner!!!

BYE!

TAKE CARE MY FRIENDS!

:'(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...
Goodbye my love...
wo de ai ren...zai jian...
lolx... : )
no worries la...they will come back 1 wut... ;p

winnie said...

haha yea u r right!they will come back 1.
Just that i mm seh dak..to have many friends leaving at one time.

Anonymous said...

我也不知道国林读mmu耶
哈哈