Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i am broke...

I am here to announce,I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE.

Went out nonstop for the whole week.

Bro's early birthday celebration,chilling gang yamcha sessions,STC teachers'gathering,shopping,dimsum,mcdonalds,uncle don,oldtown,my dear mortal's small farewell,clubbing etc.

I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY!Mostly on eating!

More birthday celebrations and farewell coming soon!

Gosh..i need money.

I need work,i need job.

God bless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was preparing my presentation and exam things,suddenly li-wei told me that she dedicated a whole post for me in her blog.

Ya li-wei,you are so creative and..lame.LOL.Anyway i appreciate it too.=)

Going to college now.Goodbye friends.Will be back here soon.

8 comments:

Jade W. said...

Pou Queen,
no worries, next 2 weeks got extra income ar. *laughs*
take care ya!

Anonymous said...

haih, me too, within 2 weeks, 1k ~,~ jz for phone bill, electric, water, streamyx -,-

Anonymous said...

hum hum...
been waiting for ur update for so so long...and finally u r here...
: ) anyway...how come u spent ur money so fast...tak boleh la like tat...u shud SAVE ma...aren't u... if not HOW? * sob *

Anonymous said...

Hi Winnie! Came across your blog while searching Google. Sorry that you are broke. I have a US blog with freebies ... sometimes I have international ones.

Anonymous said...

harlo i am back here again.

Jade:sigh..u ciaoz ed later!!!gonna miss u for this 2 weeks u know..=(

gel:wow..no choice coz u r staying outside..it's like tat an jiao.

sokteng:u r waiting for my update?hmmhmm..so sorry i realised tat i hard to get online these days.So how was ur exam?

wendi:hi where r u from?

Anonymous said...

err...
exam...er...
so far so good gua..
2 more to go...
bless me k?
: )

Anonymous said...

save now save now....
haha...
and faster...
collect money from joey...
should be a lot there..

Anonymous said...

chin,dun worry i got it ed i will pass to u later on when we meet.