Friday, June 20, 2008

Dog lover i am!

As most of my friends know,i love doggie and puppy!

But my mom doesn't allow me to own a dog.She said having a dog at home is so dirty.But i just still love dogs like usual.The first type of dog that made me so into dog was Golden Retriever.

When i was form 2,i watched a tv show called "The 10th Kingdom".The prince,Wendell had been changed into Golden Retriever.That was the time i started to have interest in doggie.

Look!i captured some pictures of this lovely Shih Tsu called Bebe when i went to teng's house for Hardy drinking session.He is so damn macho and cute!

*playing with his towel*



*ouh?r u taking my photo?*


*okokok..let me have a handsome macho pose first*

Then i found out that Benny has a golden retriever from his blog!!!He is called Rover.Typical GR,big size,hyperactive and cute.
Read through Malaysian famous blogger Cheesie's blog,www.cheeserland.com and knew that she also has a lovely maltese called Cheddie.
*Lovely*
This maltese is called coconut tree,owned by my college friend.I found this out from her friendster and i cant stop looking at it for few minutes.Damn cute!
That's it.I will post up more cutie lovely macho doggie pictures once i collected them. =)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my godness...
my bebe was the 1st...
ngek ngek~
macho macho....
: )
i miss him so much...
argh

bennysia said...

rover says hi to all his fellow dogmates!! haha...

Anonymous said...

where is my dog??
haha... actually not mine...

-cs- said...

wow wow!

Anonymous said...

sokteng:love him to the max la!=)

benny:haha!gonna play with ur rover one day la!

chin2:ur dog?u got dog meh?

cs:hey noobhead..dun just simply type wow wow here ok..write longer la aiyo..

-cs- said...

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow..

p/s:It's barking, not typing...

-cs-

Anonymous said...

my dog or not my dog...that 1...at very far far far far far far far far far far far far distanace lar..

qooki said...

coconut tree

the name is so special lar

Anonymous said...

CS:walauuu..u typed this 6 in the morning?no wonder typed something like this la..not awake yet..

chin2:oooo..ur doggie in japan..

chyn:yea it's special cause it's hairy and looks like a tree!haha!cute~

Jade W. said...

dog FREAK. what's so good about dog? they bark,they poop,they bite! *laughs*

Anonymous said...

my coconut tree so cute!!!!! hahahah