Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy birthday to mummy!



HAPPY 50th birthday to you my dear mom!

Thanks for raising 4 naughty and naive children up to be what we are now.

Hope you will be pretty year by year and healthy always.

You have worked very hard to the 4 of us,although i am still studying now,i will try my very best to work very hard in the future to give everything best to you.

Few days ago,my lecturer suddenly talked about family love.Everyone in the class was listening to her quietly,the way she expressed was rather touching.

Tears started dropping in class,i cant help myself to stop it,because i recalled,i argued a lot with my mom this year.I felt very sorry to her.

Sometimes,i just hope that she could understand my opinions and feelings,but she thought that i was trying to fight back with her,then we used the wrong way to solve it,which is by arguing.

Sorry.I don't want to.I just want you to know,mom.

But,I will remember what my lecturer asked us about....

Will you say "Thank you!" to your parents when they try so hard to get everything for you?

Will you greet them"Good Morning." or "Goodnight." everyday?

Will you hug them?Or take care of them when they are getting older like how they used to do it when we were young?

I hugged my mom this morning and wished her "Happy Birthday!" when she reached home from market.

I hug my dad and mom every year during their birthday,and i will greet them when i wake up and before i sleep too.

Except present,i think this is the best way to tell them we love them.

Sorry if i have done anything wrong to you,mom.You know i love you,I want you to be happy everyday too.

Happy birthday again,mummy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday mum~ <3
wow wow...Angkasawan Wanita Pertama 2008 XD

Anonymous said...

Happi Birthday MUMMM.....^^

Anonymous said...

yea happy birthday to her.=)

bennysia said...

happy birthday aunty!!

HAha.. but but.. your blog turning into a birthday bash blog!! all also blog bout ppl's birthday one.. haha..

I want mine too, i book 1st, feb 4th 2009!! =)

Anonymous said...

aunty hapi birthday...
looks young every year...

Anonymous said...

nie's mum
happy birthday yea
may u every year also leng lui~~
hehe

winnie said...

Benny:haha my mom said thanks!Ok la..4th of feb will be a whole post for u k?

Chin2 and meiyan:Thanks!She is very happy to hear that..=)