Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy birthday to my dear cousin Sharon!


Hmm,a very packed July.The birthdays are mostly 2 days differ,
My bro=7/7
My mom and another cousin sis=9/7
Primary and secondary friend,Kee Hui=10/7
My eldest cousin sis Sharon=11/7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright..

This lovely girl,called Sharon.

Living 3 houses away from my house,currently working at UCSI.

She is a caring,lovely,active in St.John activities,responsible and funny gal.

She is also the eldest grand daughter among my mother's side relatives.So she always plays the role of a leader to organise everything,like..

Melacca trip,yamcha session,countdown night..etc.

Today,she is turning to 26.

We started to be close since last year,whenever i face difficulties or i was having bad mood,she is always there for me,listen to me and consult me.I can say,she is the best counsellor and advisor.

So i treasure her a lot.She is a good friend,a good girl friend,a good daughter and also a good cousin sister.

For her birthday celebration,we planned to go to Bon Odori then Cheong K at Neway,but so sorry that i have to go to KLIA so i couldn't attend Bon Odori with u all.

But in the end we had lots of fun at Neway! There were 15 of us in a big K room.That was the very first time i went out with so many of them.

15 cousins,except some other younger or those who work.

My dear cousin sister,HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Hope u wont forget this year's celebration.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all ur cousin bro and sis have a very good relationship! *jealousy*

Anonymous said...

happy birthday...

y my birthday no geh??haha...
kidding..

Anonymous said...

gel:hmm..thanks.But before that we not close de..now getting closer.

chin2:thanks chin.Anyway,dun hav ur birthday post meh??

Anonymous said...

wu wu wu wu.....
(T_T)

haha..kidding...

Anonymous said...

nie ar..how come u look abit dark jo geh?!
where u go a?!