Monday, November 10, 2008

For you

Yesterday,
you scared me..
This is the first time ever in my life,
since i was born for 20 years until now,
that i saw you crying like nobody in front of me..
First time ever..
I want you to know,
why...i cried together with you too when i saw you crying?
It's just because that,i care for you too..
i'm so deeply HURT when i know about your problem.
Although we didn't talk much and interact a lot since we were young,
but i don't believe that it will ruin or affect our strong bond.
In fact,we are getting closer as we grow up.
DO YOU KNOW?
I appreciate it a lot,
thanks for telling me what happened to you yesterday because this showed that i have such a small place in your heart too that you want to share your sadness and problems with me.
I felt myself useless when i know that i cant do anything for you,
Instead,putting the tissue on your bed beside you so that you will need it anytime,
is all that i can do to calm you down.
I want you to know again,
that everything will be ok for you,it's not her fault to say like that,
but i am very sure that she will get such a big loss for not choosing you.
Cheer up,ok?
Tomorrow will be a better day for you..life goes on..
And,
i am always here for you if you need someone to talk to.....

8 comments:

Gr@c3 said...

erm...
stimes quite sad when c fren cry ....

erm..
so u should more tough..ha ha

Anonymous said...

wha..such a touching article..haha..ya..i will be fine...i need some time to calm down myself...u know what,i cried again while reading the article, i cried bcoz i know i stil got my good sister n family that cares me alot!!..really appreciate it!!i really nid some time to "cure" myself and trust me...i'll be fine!!

y V ♥ n N e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
y V ♥ n N e said...

Cheer up everybody!!!
just take it easy kkk...
and dun worry babe...everthing will alright :)

buibui said...

why when i cry no ppl stay at my side wan...
sad sial...
:( :( :(

Anonymous said...

tan:Who is this tan? o.O

hau:See...everyone is by ur side..

WHO DELETED MY COMMENT?!??!

Yvonne:Hey babe..why u ponteng class again! =.=

buibui:No one by ur side?r u sure?R U SURE?then who we are??

y V ♥ n N e said...

haiyo...me myself delete one lar...cos typing error...teehee :)
where got ponteng lar...rushing for assignment lar...blek =P

Gr@c3 said...

haha.. its me!!

i m ur DARLING!! hehe

coz i gt g.mail account..
heheb