Thursday, November 13, 2008

SPM & STPM

I told you all,time flies like hell...

and it's true!

I am here wishing everyone who is sitting for SPM and STPM,

BEST OF LUCK!

My sister,jin yin,NS friend Kelly..whoever la..

Don't be panic..don't be affraid..just do your best and write whatever that is in your mind,

but not rubbish la..LOL

I still remember,4 years back when i was sitting for SPM,i was so damn gan jeong.

When i was putting a lot a lot of effort in studying physics but i just couldnt understand what the hell it was about and was unable to solve the questions,

I CRIED! IN FRONT OF MY MOM!

Luckily..i got a B3 for my Physics..

Unexpexted B3.

So..Study hard..and answer smart..i know you all can do it..

Especially yo my sister,she is so nervous til she couldn't fall asleep at night,and she got sick because she drank too much of coffee..

Sis..chill..STEADY! I believe in you!

3 comments:

buibui said...

lol when i was taking spm and stpm last time..
no pressure and sstill main main...
and then my result was like -.-

Anonymous said...

thanks! i will try n do my best~
XD

Anonymous said...

buibui:STPM i main main la..SPM tak ada main main...

sis:u shud release tension..