Sunday, December 14, 2008

One off,two back,working+assignment+final exams!

So.....One off to Japan--------Tuan Chin

Then,two are back from Australia----------Alex Tang & Karena Fung

Surprisingly,the time Chin off to Japan was about the same as the time Alex and Teng reached Malaysia,our lovely motherland.

LOL..looking forward to our programmes soon..=)

By the way....i am bloody tired these few days.

After knowing that i will be-------

  • working part time--Friday,Saturday and Sunday,12pm to 9pm for this week
  • and knowing that--FINAL EXAM next monday
  • and knowing that--need to hand in our bloody FINAL report and individual assignment and another bloody presentation on Tuesday................................

God bless me..you will see my coffin soon...Just kidding la.I won't die easily because of all these obstacles.

But!!!

For now..i am feeling very tensed and stressed out.After working i am already a half-dead human,totally have no extra energy to do anything,not to say STUDY!

So sorry guys i couldn't go to yamcha with you guys just now at Rasta....even though i really hope so....hope u all can understand..

Futhermore,our final exam subject isn't as easy as farting.Writing nonstop all the way!

Kill me..i am out of my mind already...........

5 comments:

Jade W. said...

eii, busy studying still can blog arh? hahahhahaa...!

anyways, u study hard larh..it will end in thurs right?

then can look forward to saturday edi! =)

Gr@c3 said...

walao... u very geng!! take care la

Anonymous said...

don't overstress yourself k? i will see u soon. : ) and i have got something wana ask u... *ngek*

Anonymous said...

jade:Blogging to release tension ma..tat short post wont take much time right?hahaha..thanks la!

grace:I am really tired lo grace....

teng:hmmm!?!?I think i know what u wanna ask me..*laughing*

Anonymous said...

ya lo ya lo..
blogging ..haha...
me will come back soon..ho ho ho...
miss me everyday..haha