Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally..



Finally..i have got my own passport..


with my own money!!


Now,making a new passport isn't suffering and wanting to wait for long anymore.


All you need---


  • Bring your real and photocopied birth cert,photocopied IC,2 passport sized photos

  • better reach there before 7.30am

  • fill in the form

  • take a number

  • wait for your turn and hand in all your necessary documents

  • pay money (32 pages for RM300)

  • go have your breakfast because you will need to wait for 2 hours to get your passport done.Don't waste the time..bring your MP3 or magazine or whatever you want to kill your time.
  • take a number again,wait for a while,then get your passport ON THE SPOT!=)


So from now on,i can fly and travel to other countries.


Shame on me,this is my FIRST passport in my life.


I used to have one since i was 1 or 2 years old but it was not mine because it's under my mom's name.


OFF I GO TO SINGAPORE NEXT SATURDAY!!!!


My babes..............................


Are you ready? =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

err...yeap...but sorry to tell u tat...i willmeet up u guyz there.. due to my family la...they r goin again SO...i'll be leaving on 18th to JB n then go singapore at 19th and meet u guyz there at 20th and OFCOX will back wit u guyz at 23rd ..izzit alright? :) i know u had bought the ticket for me..n i juz hav to waste the one way ticket.. *sobs*

Anonymous said...

teng:ouchhhh..ya we bought your ticket already.But it's alright..as long as we have fun together,wasting one way ticket isn't a big prob..So we all will meet u up there la.=)

buibui said...

lol..
i have a passport earlier than u but it wasnt with my own money..
haha...
i super long nv travel liao..
i guess next year i will..
hope is with u guys..
kos no hope on my family..
breaking soon i think?

Anonymous said...

wow, it's soon! next sat!!

Anonymous said...

hey..i reach singapore already..
singapore night view very nice from sky..haha...
i saw a lot of light..may be for christmas decoration..
very beautiful...haha...

Anonymous said...

fatt:Yea..we will get to travel soon.Dont worry!Save money!

gel:yea!!!coming coming!

chin:Ouhhhhh chin!I am missing u already! =(

Jia Yee said...

hey.... i juz cme bak from singapore ler... wif my school frens... graduation trip~ hehe...^^~ hav fun~