Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random post

Hmm..i do not really know what to blog about.Viewing through my photos and a sudden idea just came into my mind.

I decided to post some random photos.

Cute photos i would say..

Since our first dog,Didi appeared in my family,there are a lot of unforgettable moments spent with this little boy.

So let the pictures do some talking... =)


Yesterday night i reached home from yamcha,then as usual,found out my Didi was waiting for me at the door too.

Then my real didi happened to stand beside Didi at the same time,and they were having the SAME POSE!!Both hands holding the gate.I was so excited and quickly asked my real didi to hold the pose,and TA DAA!!! I captured it.....


Then few weeks ago,we were all watching tv in the living room after dinner.My parents were sitting opposite me with Didi in the middle.
.
The reasons i found this photo special is that,usually right,Didi wont look at the camera screen or he would be LC and slightly ignore me whenever i take photo of him.
.
But.....that day when i was holding my k800i to take the photo,HE KEEP LOOKING AT MY PHONE!!So i quickly shouted at my parents to look at the camera too.

Another reason was.....LOOK AT MY DAD.
.
He posed like a shy little girl covering her skirt like that....and this photo just looked like a family photo-----Dad,mummy and their only son.LOL
.
Have a nice day dudes!! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. ur daddy mummy so cute!!

Anonymous said...

cutie photos XD

Anonymous said...

gel:yeah la..both of them add up the age also reach 100 already..but always act cute.

sis:yeah yeah..cute dao bao.

buibui said...

omg ur dad wearing a t-shirt with liverbird on it!
dont tell me your dad watch football de...

Gr@c3 said...

haha ,, ur dog quite similar wif my fren de.. nx time i show u d pic!! haha

Anonymous said...

buibui:Errr..i duno how he got the shirt wor..but the shirt there stated Malaysia?

grace:really??i wanna see ur friend's dog!!!