Monday, March 16, 2009

Does god know our tears?

It's been raining for many days..

It's so miracle that,Kepong happened to have ice dropped from the sky.

Real ice..

Is the God sad?

Why are you crying?

Why....

Why......have u taken my relative's life away?

Or...you cried just because of her death?

I just received a news from my relatives,that my aunt had just passed away,just like that.

Few hours before,we were just told that she had been sent to ICU.

Few hours later,she was gone.

Life,is short.

As i know,there were 2 people passed away,within 4 days.

My tears dropped,when i heard it from my mom.

Afterall,she is also my beloved and good aunt.

God had just taken her away from us,so easily..

I really want to see her...

For the last sight...

I really want to see her....

='(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is life babe...stay strong

winnie said...

yeah..life is too short..and it's scary..we will get to see what happens around us as time goes by..it let us see the real face in this world..death,relationship,friendship,studies....

chyn said...

everything has the starting and ending point. =) chill

buibui said...

hmmm..
dun so sad bah..
its just a cycle of life(but i know i wont think that way la IF this kinda thing happen on me)

Anonymous said...

life??!! it's short indeed..

Anonymous said...

take care ya!!!