Monday, March 23, 2009

Things i wanna do




After attending my relative's funeral ceremony,I know that,life is so short.

Just realised..there are quite many things that i wish to do..are left undone and incomplete.

Think i would regret for the rest of my life if i leave this world without doing or learning the things that i wanted to.

  • Travelling around.(Though had only been Singapore,but I am just 21,I still have time.)

  • Take up a foreign language course.

  • Learn how to make some food..(this particular food has been in my mind for almost a year.)

  • Slim down.I know that i gained weight.

  • Ignore all those sick people who will just make your life sick.I have just gone through this,trust me.They have nothing better to do but just keep bullshitting there only.
  • Have my own business.(This particular plan has been in my mind for 1 and a half year,and still counting.Wish it could be true..)
  • Take up a swimming course.I realised it is useful.You can save yourself.
  • Still counting...

I know that,everyone of you also has a dream in your mind too..right?

So what is your dream?

Life is short,why don't you just make it true so that you can live your life meaningfully?

-Cheers-

-W.i.n.n.i.e-

4 comments:

buibui said...

Mine is simple...
earn alot money so that i can give my family and my future wife to have a senang senang can goyang kaki life ^^...
see my mum everyday so sanfu work i also heart pain..

Unknown said...

so free to change ur theme again? lol, juz appreciate everything we have now..

Anonymous said...

rmb bring me along..^ ^

those idea exactly same wif wat 2 do in my plan 2 fulfil young~


rmb me o~

Anonymous said...

buibui:Ya earning alot of money is also one of my MUST-DO plans.It's always in my mind.

L'Coquette:Are u janice or zhi ying?ahha.

huizhi:Yea sure...let's work hard together.